Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1378

mony:
Sir  no math   rules  for  levels  just ...........   i want  box foming  from  ( 200  MA cross to    &  50 MA  crosses to 200 MA  ) thats t sir
On your picture you have boxes on some crosses and on other crosses you don't have them. Why?

Hi Mladen & Mr Tools

Please help me :

Make alert for this indi with sound,message and email, when YELLOW line is Shown up.

Thanks in advance.
Files:

pipsmore:

Hi Mladen & Mr Tools

Please help me :

Make alert for this indi with sound,message and email, when YELLOW line is Shown up.

Thanks in advance.
Added the alert only way i could do it is to have it alert when sloping up and down.
Files:

Hi, there! I have sent you earlier a request to create an indicator according to this picture. Is there any chance of creating the indicator with arrow (push)alerts that would follow two conditions:

1. Derivative oscillator has crossed up or down 0 line

2. And MACD lines have crossed lines at a same time -

as on picture below!

Both conditions (Deriv. osc and MACD cross) have to be met exactly at the same time, simultaneously.

Has to show arrows though because I am going to use it on 1min TF and 1 min or 2 min expiry. Fast trading and Binary Options. :-)

Waiting for your answer, hopefully you will find some spare time to do it! 

Well Appreciated!

Files:

Fantastico:

Hi, there! I have sent you earlier a request to create an indicator according to this picture. Is there any chance of creating the indicator with arrow (push)alerts that would follow two conditions:

1. Derivative oscillator has crossed up or down 0 line

2. And MACD lines have crossed lines at a same time -

as on picture below!

Both conditions (Deriv. osc and MACD cross) have to be met exactly at the same time, simultaneously.

Has to show arrows though because I am going to use it on 1min TF and 1 min or 2 min expiry. Fast trading and Binary Options. :-)

Waiting for your answer, hopefully you will find some spare time to do it! 

Well Appreciated!

Try this version

Excellent, looks good, tx a lot!

mrtools:
Added the alert only way i could do it is to have it alert when sloping up and down.
Big thank mrtools..

Please add an alert in this indicator when price break the middle,upper,and lower band 

Please 

Thank you in advance 

PanKayun:

Please add an alert in this indicator when price break the middle,upper,and lower band 

Please 

Thank you in advance 

Check this : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173470/page5

Thanks a lot
Reason: