Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1370

Hi coders, I don't know if this is the exact section but I wish to see the signal on this mt5 indicator (signals too far from the candle as you can see in the attached image, below the vertical line that I've signed). Also I wish to have email and push alert on the same indicator if this is possible.

Thank you very much in advance. 

lapigna:

Hi coders, I don't know if this is the exact section but I wish to see the signal on this mt5 indicator (signals too far from the candle as you can see in the attached image, below the vertical line that I've signed). Also I wish to have email and push alert on the same indicator if this is possible.

Thank you very much in advance. 

How do you want it to change the place where the signal is shown without changing the math of the indicator (if the indicator does that, it will be a classical case of repainting)?

Hi, smart people!

Any chance of adding alerts, arrows to this indicator? 

Files:

Hi, smart people!

Please! 

Files:

Please! 

Files:

Please! 

Files:

mladen:
How do you want it to change the place where the signal is shown without changing the math of the indicator (if the indicator does that, it will be a classical case of repainting)?

Please! 

Files:

hi

Hi!

I only wish to see the signal close to the candle and not too far (above or below). In many yours indicator there is the option "arrows displacement" so I ask you if is possible to have this option (+ email and push alert) on pricechannel_signal_v1.mq5 indicator.

Thank you again for your help. 

Reason: