Various - page 100

Hello, found this indicator posted at another section recently not by you Mladen, im specifically wondering about the Green/red Thick line That seems to resemble your stepma of rsi just by looks, but gives other signals. Wondering if you could take a look at the code and tell me if there is anything wrong with it, if it repaints or gives delayed signals for example. 

Files:
FXR_RSILS7.ex4  38 kb

themountain90:

Hello, found this indicator posted at another section recently not by you Mladen, im specifically wondering about the Green/red Thick line That seems to resemble your stepma of rsi just by looks, but gives other signals. Wondering if you could take a look at the code and tell me if there is anything wrong with it, if it repaints or gives delayed signals for example. 

I can not check the code of it

In short : that is a smoothed rsi

In back test it repaints, but that is, as far as I can see due to the fact that it uses multi time frame data. What it does in run-time is probably something that you can tell more about (if you are using it in run-time)

Hello mladen,

would it be possible to add a simple alert to AFL Winner oscillator which would do alerts once it reaches above x or below y ? I found only version which alerts when slope/color changes. Thank you.

mades:

Hello mladen,

would it be possible to add a simple alert to AFL Winner oscillator which would do alerts once it reaches above x or below y ? I found only version which alerts when slope/color changes. Thank you.

mades

Try using this one instead (set the average type to lwma - linear weighted moving average to get the same values as the afl winner). It already has alerts and is not depending on dlls

mladen:

mades

Try using this one instead (set the average type to lwma - linear weighted moving average to get the same values as the afl winner). It already has alerts and is not depending on dlls

Thank you, but what i'm missing is alert function once oscillator goes above or beyond certain value. This only alerts on slope/color change.

mades:

Thank you, but what i'm missing is alert function once oscillator goes above or beyond certain value. This only alerts on slope/color change.

That indicator in particular (the afl winner) was not made to use levels (neither the original nor the "averages" version)

PS: that is not a slope there, but a cross of those two values that are used for color change and alerts. In some sense it is similar to stochastic to stochastic signal line crosses

mladen:

That indicator in particular (the afl winner) was not made to use levels (neither the original nor the "averages" version)

PS: that is not a slope there, but a cross of those two values that are used for color change and alerts. In some sense it is similar to stochastic to stochastic signal line crosses

I see. It's a bit pity because the cross signals are as good (bad) as any other similar indi. It's the extreme values which make it predictive and useful.

mladen:

mades

Hi,

This indicator repaint or not?

oguz:

Hi,

This indicator repaint or not?

It does not repaint

Upgraded composite rsi (made multi time frame, alerts added, code optimized ...)

Files:
Reason: