Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1242

Thank you Mr Mladen. here is the original (I think)

eightball:
Thank you Mr Mladen. here is the original (I think)

eightball

In that indicator it is not possible to know when the line is new or is changed, so it is not possible to know if it should alerts or not

mrtools:

Hello Evgenbest, this one should work that way.

vinini_bb_ma_wpr_obos_alerts_2.mq4

Big thanks mrtools!

sebastianK:
Why would that bring inconvenience?

because there will be many more requests from people.

Air92:
because there will be many more requests from people.

Air92

Don't worry

We always have a discretionary right to decide what is of benefit to all the user and what is not

Mr Tools and Mr mladen

This fibo-zigzag alert has a pop up alert but it doe not show the currency for which the alert has been created. could you modify it so it shows the name of the currency in the pop up alert

Files:

eightball:
Mr Tools and Mr mladen This fibo-zigzag alert has a pop up alert but it doe not show the currency for which the alert has been created. could you modify it so it shows the name of the currency in the pop up alert

eightball

Try it out now : zigzag_fibo_alert_1_01.mq4

Thank You Mr Mladen

hi mrtools and mladen can u plz help me, i am looking out for Displaced Moving Average or Daily moving average (DMA) with alerts? thanks in advance

ameets1972:
hi mrtools and mladen can u plz help me, i am looking out for Displaced Moving Average or Daily moving average (DMA) with alerts? thanks in advance

ameets1972

Displaced Moving Average would be any moving average that is shifted

Daily moving average can be any multi time frame moving average that uses daily time frame that it display on a current chart time frame

Reason: