Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1221

timmyhanke:

Added the arrows on the exact bar you would entry a buy or sell , made a mistake on 1 arrow , but you see what i mean

Made a quick calculation on the pips gained and thats 1701 pips in 14,5 / 15 days on 1 chart alone , if you use 15 min charts there could be even more. I havent counted the spread in my calculation so you know

And that my friend is why i want to make the same results with a nrp indicator

timmyhanke

Since that indicator recalculates, those arrows should not be considered as valid signals

mrtools:
Lobito, added the color change alerts.

mrtools can you please add to the alert timeframe? Cuz when it gives a signal it doesn't show TimeFrame.

timmyhanke:

Added the arrows on the exact bar you would entry a buy or sell , made a mistake on 1 arrow , but you see what i mean

Made a quick calculation on the pips gained and thats 1701 pips in 14,5 / 15 days on 1 chart alone , if you use 15 min charts there could be even more. I havent counted the spread in my calculation so you know

Oh no, long time ago (in my short trading life) I used in real account a system called MHDMT. I didn't noticed that it is centered TMA and it is exact your concept. I counted the pips offline, watched it online a bit and there was everything fine so far in a ranging market and I was happy till I entered a position. My preparation was quiet zero and my risk to high from my point of view today. I classic noob trap. The price touched the lower band, I went Buy and price started a heavy rally - against me. The TMA just repainted happily its bands as though nothing had happened.

krelian99:
Oh no, long time ago (in my short trading life) I used in real account a system called MHDMT. I didn't noticed that it is centered TMA and it is exact your concept. I counted the pips offline, watched it online a bit and there was everything fine so far in a ranging market and I was happy till I entered a position. My preparation was quiet zero and my risk to high from my point of view today. I classic noob trap. The price touched the lower band, I went Buy and price started a heavy rally - against me. The TMA just repainted happily its bands as though nothing had happened.

Krelian,

i agree with you more than 101%,same was happen with me long ago when i was started dreaming,i don't remember the name of that indi,but i was saying it my life at that time,lol....same way its arrows once print at some place then jumping like frog with the price.and fewer times arrow was not replacing its place but mostly.....i am seeing my brother Timmy last two days,insisting for tma.

regards

timmyhanke:

Dear Timmy,

if i am not mistaken,what i see by your demonstrating picture and your saying,you are interested in arrows only,you want sell and buy when arrows print at some point...so you don't have interest in TMA .right ? please correct me.

i am sure,you had tested arrows already,are you sure,arrows not replacing their first place ?..............also BOSS so many times clearly told/warn you....a person should take stand on strong base......but you can experiment on any thing.

if only matter is about bands,then look at picture,more smooth and price contacting than tma....and for arrows...so many other NRP arrowing indicators.

all in all i am not feeling easy with your tma based printed arrows with out hurt you,please don't mind it....thanks

regards

Files:
eurusdh1_1.png  56 kb

of course i know that the Tma recalculates , the first indicators that i tired in the forex market was centered tma and regression channel .

Im not saying that the Tma centered is a good indicator because its not but i like the logic behind it ( the pinball effect between 2 lines ) and if its able to make a indicator that follows the market as a new loaded centered tma chart that havnt started to repaint yet that would be incredible good !

So now my ideas is the endpointed Ssa indicator ( caterpillar ) and maybe a smoothen ketler channel if you have any other ideas dont be afraid to write them

mntiwana:
Dear Timmy,

if i am not mistaken,what i see by your demonstrating picture and your saying,you are interested in arrows only,you want sell and buy when arrows print at some point...so you don't have interest in TMA .right ? please correct me.

i am sure,you had tested arrows already,are you sure,arrows not replacing their first place ?..............also BOSS so many times clearly told/warn you....a person should take stand on strong base......but you can experiment on any thing.

if only matter is about bands,then look at picture,more smooth and price contacting than tma....and for arrows...so many other NRP arrowing indicators.

all in all i am not feeling easy with your tma based printed arrows with out hurt you,please don't mind it....thanks

regards

I dont care about arrows at all , in the picture i just added arrows so you could understand my logic behind why im obsessed with channel indicators.

Yes, the pinball logic is nice - only one problem: it doesn't exist for nrp indis. In ranging markets it may work more or less, in trends it will kill your account. Keltner channel with period 40 and 60 is smooth and nice for breakout treading. Default it is not that good. The BB with (360,0.9) in combo with Keltner (60) looked very nice. JMA (40 or 60) with ATR channels maybe.

Endpointed Ssa? What is that? Can one eat it? ;D

krelian99:
Yes, the pinball logic is nice - only one problem: it doesn't exist for nrp indis. In ranging markets it may work more or less, in trends it will kill your account. Keltner channel with period 40 and 60 is smooth and nice for breakout treading. Default it is not that good. The BB with (360,0.9) in combo with Keltner (60) looked very nice. JMA (40 or 60) with ATR channels maybe. Endpointed Ssa? What is that? Can one eat it? ;D

Yes , its a new cookie from Finland

Its this one , the bands are calculated using ssa , and SSA indicators can be made endpoint versions so they dont repaint

Files:

But if you make these SSA bands endpointed, they look completely different. Then you have again an breakout channel.

I like cookies.

Reason: