Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1195

mrtools:
Jo, that version is using the original mt4 Psar which has errors in it, Mladen fixed it and this version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page599 is mtf with alerts.

mrtools, just a question.

I put the indicator on different pairs (exactly the same).

On some pairs, I have dots, on other a line.

Not important, but curious !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jovager:
mrtools, just a question.

I put the indicator on different pairs (exactly the same).

On some pairs, I have dots, on other a line.

Not important, but curious !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jo

It does not depend on symbol

It depends on DrawAsDots parameter. If the DrawAsDots is set to true it will draw dots. If it is set to false, it will draw line

mladen:
blueface

That indicator is new metatrader compatible

Here is how it looks at my terminal without any change at all in the code :

The SR_MTF_Eli.mq4 also works on my platform but the false/true setting for the various TF do not remove the lines that are not required.

Can this be fixed please?

TEAMTRADER

mladen:
Jo

It does not depend on symbol

It depends on DrawAsDots parameter. If the DrawAsDots is set to true it will draw dots. If it is set to false, it will draw line

Mladen,

As always, you are right.

Thx a lot.

TEAMTRADER:
The SR_MTF_Eli.mq4 also works on my platform but the false/true setting for the various TF do not remove the lines that are not required.

Can this be fixed please?

TEAMTRADER

Here is a correct version : sr_mtf_eli_2.mq4

Files:

Looking for sound and mesages alert for Mirror_Bands indicator

Thanks!

mirror_bands.mq4

Files:

Pls help to add arrow on chart and alerts to this indicator, with options of alert on current/close candle.

Thanks in advance.

Files:
kdj.mq4  4 kb

Hello My Friends

Could you add alert in This Indicator , This is very usefull on Renko Chart for Scalp Trade .

Please Mr Mladen

Files:
stoch-mtf.mq4  14 kb

kayvan:
Hello My Friends

Could you add alert in This Indicator , This is very usefull on Renko Chart for Scalp Trade .

Please Mr Mladen

kayvan

Try out this one : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Stochastic 2 _mtf+alerts+arrows nmc.mq4

It already has alerts, arrows and is multi time frame

emmany4:
Pls help to add arrow on chart and alerts to this indicator, with options of alert on current/close candle. Thanks in advance.

Emmany4, there is a version with arrows and alerts here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page681

Reason: