Please fix this indicator or EA - page 162

Hi mrtools & mladen , can I ask for help to make the indicators MetaTrader 5 works in MetaTrader 4 ..

Thanks

Files:

Hi mrtools & mladden , can I ask for help to make the indicators MetaTrader 5 works in MetaTrader 4 .....

Thanks

Files:

privasi:
Hi mrtools & mladden , can I ask for help to make the indicators MetaTrader 5 works in MetaTrader 4 ..... Thanks

Check this one for 3 pole Butterwoth filter : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Ehlers 3 pole Butterworth filter.mq4

mladen:
Check this one for 3 pole Butterwoth filter : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Ehlers 3 pole Butterworth filter.mq4

Thanks mladen has petrified me, I really appreciate it ..... can you or the other to make the indicator "sstd.mq5 and matpbf.mq5" in order to work in metatrder 4.

Thank you

Files:
matpbf.mq5  3 kb
sstd.mq5  4 kb

privasi:
Thanks mladen has petrified me, I really appreciate it ..... can you or the other to make the indicator "sstd.mq5 and matpbf.mq5" in order to work in metatrder 4. Thank you

privasi

Can you please let us know what should we fix in those indicators (this is the "Please fix this indicator or EA" thread after all)?

olvus:
maxlot.mq4maxlot.ex4 Please, can someone fix this indicator for last metatrader4. When I turn on the metatrader, this indicator disappears from the screen and I must reload the template each time

olvus

ex4 files can not be modified

Hello traders & programmers! Can anyone solve the problem - to show indicator signals i need refresh it every bar (go to properties of indicator, then press ok). How to fix this problem, than indicator refresh itself automatically?

Fraud:
Hello traders & programmers! Can anyone solve the problem - to show indicator signals i need refresh it every bar (go to properties of indicator, then press ok). How to fix this problem, than indicator refresh itself automatically?

Fraud

Please post the original, non-decompiled source code of that indicator so that it can be checked

Dear mladen,

this is the best camarilla indicator I've ever found. The problem is that althought the code is not that long, the indicator is too heavy(?) for my platforms. Is there anything that can be fixed inside the code that can make the indicator lighter? Thanks in advance.

Files:

kerdoskopos2000:
Dear mladen, this is the best camarilla indicator I've ever found. The problem is that althought the code is not that long, the indicator is too heavy(?) for my platforms. Is there anything that can be fixed inside the code that can make the indicator lighter? Thanks in advance.

kerdoskopos2000

As far as I see that indicator calculates all the bars all the time. I am not sure that anything can be done to prevent that in that indicator

Reason: