Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1120

Rivabex1301:
Mr Tools , my apology I found the code on this site and did not reliaze it is a decompiled code , but thank you for your reply . Much appreciated Is there something similar to this code I can use that does not repaint ?

Rivabex1301

You can use this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980/page5

It is correctly coded and it does not repaint

sharingan9:
Ok thanks for the tips. I have been having success with this indicator but i just find myself missing trade setups because there is no alert feature. Is it not possible to add an alert to this indicator or do you know of a similar indicator that alerts you when the price touches the level? Thanks again

sharingan9

Something similar was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page239

Upgraded wso & wro ("modernized" in order to be easier to use), shorter code, more efficient : wso_amp_wro_-_mtf_amp_alerts_nmc_1.01.mq4

Why is it that i cant view other pages of this thread and other threads since the design was changed? I have used both firefox latest build and chrome browser still the same thing or is it only me that is experiencing this?

samuelkanu:
Why is it that i cant view other pages of this thread and other threads since the design was changed? I have used both firefox latest build and chrome browser still the same thing or is it only me that is experiencing this?

samuelkanu

Try cleaning your browser cache - this design was tested with IE, Firefox, Chrome, Opera ... and all work OK. I am using firefox on regular basis and at a moment I do not have any problem

Dear mladen,

Can you add an alert on current for this indicator?

stoch_crossing_pivot_nmc_1.mq4

Narutopips:
Please Malden and Mrtools, pleasse could you help me to add an Alert to this indicator whenever it enters 0.4 zone, exit the o.4 zone. thanks

NO one still wanna Help me

Narutopips:
NO one still wanna Help me

That indicator uses 28 symbols with default settings

That means it would have to monitor possible 56 alerts (default values) - for a LWMA slope that will vary for each and every time frame and symbols (+ it would have to keep previous states of previous bars for each and every symbol in order to be able to compare if the cross happened on a desired var or sometime in the past). Imagine the flood of alerts that you can get on lower time frames when all the symbols start jumping that zone

I know that it will mean nothing, but my recommendation is that you forget alerts for that indicator. All the best

mladen:
That indicator uses 28 symbols with default settings

That means it would have to monitor possible 56 alerts (default values) - for a LWMA slope that will vary for each and every time frame and symbols (+ it would have to keep previous states of previous bars for each and every symbol in order to be able to compare if the cross happened on a desired var or sometime in the past). Imagine the flood of alerts that you can get on lower time frames when all the symbols start jumping that zone

I know that it will mean nothing, but my recommendation is that you forget alerts for that indicator. All the best

thanks man

Dan The Great:
Dear mladen,

Can you add an alert on current for this indicator?

stoch_crossing_pivot_nmc_1.mq4

Dan the stochastic arrows will repaint in the version you posted, so the alerts would basically be useless, changed it to this version that the arrows don't repaint after a closed bar.

Reason: