Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1119

resclub:
hello

first of all thanks a lot for your help. I want to ask if there is a dashboard or an indicator or an EA who manage all currency pairs and alert you when Tenkan and Kijun cross occur in one pair.

Thanks a lot

Best regards

resclub

As far as I know, there is no such indicator

Can an alert be added to this indicator?

Thank you.

TEAMTRADER

Files:

TEAMTRADER:
Can an alert be added to this indicator?

Thank you.

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER

That indicator does not keep the historical values. In that case it does not have what to compare the values with (and alert when the current value is changed compared to historical value)

Are there any MTF indicators (specifically stochs, CCI or MACD) that give alerts based on the position of the indicator in the chosen timeframes? EG, stochastics 8-3-3 cross in timeframes 5m, 15m, 30m, 60, 240m and daily?

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER:
Are there any MTF indicators (specifically stochs, CCI or MACD) that give alerts based on the position of the indicator in the chosen timeframes? EG, stochastics 8-3-3 cross in timeframes 5m, 15m, 30m, 60, 240m and daily?

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER

If you mean if there are indicators that show crosses of two different time frame indicators, as far as I know, there is no such (simply due to the nature of multi time frame indicators)

Thank you.

I am looking for a 'prospector' based on whether or not the chart was in a trend.

I had the idea several years ago of when the price is over the 20 ema in the daily chart, and also over the 20 ema in the 4hr, 1hr, 30m and 15m charts then this is the ideal candidate to trade long as a safe scalping technique. All the attempts by the coder at that time were not successful.

I had applied that logic to stochastics and thought if the stochs setting of 8-3-3 had crossed upwards and passed over level 25 in the 4hr, 1hr, 30m and 15m charts, then this would have the same effect but even more accurate.

Either MTF indicator with an alert would do the job of searching out trending charts.

Perhaps I should post in the ideas thread?

TEAMTRADER

Hello Mr. Tools and Mladen. Is there anyway you can put an alert on this SweetSpotsGOLD_TRO_MODIFIED_VERSION indicator so that when price touches one of the levels an alert sounds saying which currency pair had a sweet spot price level touched and what time it was touched? Thank you so much in advance

sharingan9:
Hello Mr. Tools and Mladen. Is there anyway you can put an alert on this SweetSpotsGOLD_TRO_MODIFIED_VERSION indicator so that when price touches one of the levels an alert sounds saying which currency pair had a sweet spot price level touched and what time it was touched? Thank you so much in advance

Try using some other indicators that are showing that type of levels. The only thing "TRO" modified in that version is adding his logo and pasting his add in the code- nothing else

mladen:
Try using some other indicators that are showing that type of levels. The only thing "TRO" modified in that version is adding his logo and pasting his add in the code- nothing else

Ok thanks for the tips. I have been having success with this indicator but i just find myself missing trade setups because there is no alert feature. Is it not possible to add an alert to this indicator or do you know of a similar indicator that alerts you when the price touches the level? Thanks again

mrtools:
Rivabex1301, that is a decompiled version of solar wind that repaints badly.

Mr Tools , my apology I found the code on this site and did not reliaze it is a decompiled code , but thank you for your reply . Much appreciated

Is there something similar to this code I can use that does not repaint ?

Reason: