Stochastic Oscillator, the beginning - page 106

Version 4.3 of all stochastic : allstochastics_v4.3.mq4

Files:

here is all stoch auto ver

Files:

It is hard to believe that there is still no stochastic cross mtf indicator that offers one alert from the combination of 3 or 4 separate selected timeframes.

Traders still have to place the alert on one timeframe and then change it 3 further times to get the results, EG, 1hr, 30mins, 15mins and then the 5m timeframe to get the combined result on the popup alert box.

Surely it has massive benefits.

TEAMTRADER

Stochastics Indicator No Lag current bar

Hey guys, i was wondering if there exists a stochastics indicator which plots an arrow once the conditions are met for the cross or OB/OS levels on the "CURRENT CANDLE" in which the conditions take place. I know it is possible because i have a MA cross i found right here which shows the arrow on the "current candle" if the conditions are met.

I would like the stochastics arrow to behave the same way. Below are both so you can take a look at what i mean. I believe the MA cross was created by mladen also. Thank you to anyone in advance for your time.

TriniTrader:
Hey guys, i was wondering if there exists a stochastics indicator which plots an arrow once the conditions are met for the cross or OB/OS levels on the "CURRENT CANDLE" in which the conditions take place. I know it is possible because i have a MA cross i found right here which shows the arrow on the "current candle" if the conditions are met. I would like the stochastics arrow to behave the same way. Below are both so you can take a look at what i mean. I believe the MA cross was created by mladen also. Thank you to anyone in advance for your time.

Trinitrader have this one with chart arrows when stochastic crossing it's signal.

mrtools:
Trinitrader have this one with chart arrows when stochastic crossing it's signal.

Thank you sooo much mrtools, this is exactly what i was looking for.

Hello Traders, I will be grateful if any trader here have color stochastic as appear in screenshot in metatrader 4 and metatrader 5??

Files:

TEAMTRADER:
It is hard to believe that there is still no stochastic cross mtf indicator that offers one alert from the combination of 3 or 4 separate selected timeframes.

Traders still have to place the alert on one timeframe and then change it 3 further times to get the results, EG, 1hr, 30mins, 15mins and then the 5m timeframe to get the combined result on the popup alert box.

Surely it has massive benefits.

TEAMTRADER

Hi TEAMTRADER,

if composite Stoch, MLADENs version did not help you ,you can merge as many tf in one or as many individually too,easy to use....alerting,later ,you can ask mladen.not a hard task for him.

regards

Files:

Hello Traders, I will be grateful if any trader here have color stochastic as appear in screenshot in metatrader 4 and metatrader 5??

Hi Gozila,there are so many,how much you needs or which one fits your needs,better to use MLADENS step versions and forget about rest,but all depends on your choice and strategy.any way one is here.

regards

Files:

gozila:

Hi Gozila,there are so many,how much you needs or which one fits your needs,better to use MLADENS step versions and forget about rest,but all depends on your choice and strategy.any way one is here.

regards

in Second window

Reason: