Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1007

vavrey:
Mr Tools/Mladen

Could you please add or activate the alert on current in this indicator? Its input box shows the option to place an alert on current but it does not work. I have to set this option to false to get any alerts at all and these alerts are after the initial candle has passed. magic_dots_2.02_mtf_alerts.mq4

I have also tried a duplicate version of this indicator called "1a" but the same problem appears here as well.

If possible I would like to have the option to place the alert on current or not.

Thank you for your help here.

Pls master coder's , this indicator (Magic dots 2.02 mtf alerts) does it repaint?

emmany4:
Pls master coder's , this indicator (Magic dots 2.02 mtf alerts) does it repaint?

emmany4

Check this post for an answer and an explanation : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page397

Hi Mladen/Mr. Tools,

Could you please adjust the Kumo Cross alert for the attached indicator so that the alerts & arrows appear after a specified (variable) number of candles that have opened and closed above/below the Kumo.

I would appreciate your assistance very much. Thank you

Regards

Jasjit

ichimoku_mtf_kumo_cross_alerts__arrows_nmc.mq4

Mladen Hi

I got these indicators which are quite useful and would like to have an alert and popup when 2 or all 3 dots appear (to be able to change). I appreciate your great work!

Thanks a lot

Files:

wolfsch:
Mladen Hi

I got these indicators which are quite useful and would like to have an alert and popup when 2 or all 3 dots appear (to be able to change). I appreciate your great work!

Thanks a lot

wolfsch

As far as I see it already has alerts.

From the way it shows the dots, I don't think that it can be made to show alerts on 2,3 dots (since each new dot shows a change of previous trend)

Thanks,

after your comment I think this would be only possible in an EA.

Thanks

Dear Mladen

Dear MrTools

would you please add arrows and usual alertsto the attached indicator when indicator changing the color

Thanks

Talaat E

Files:

Yeah!! I've been looking all night for a HAS MTF with alerts, and no success, please, please...

thanks. Appreciate your hard work, and dedication

Hi Mladen/Mr. Tools

Could you please add alert upon entry signal to this indicator? Thank you very much

Hi Mladen/Mr. Tools,

Could you please add an alert for the Fractal Trend part of this indicator - should allow the user to select how many TFs have the same color for the alert to be generated up to max of 7. Thank you

Regards

Jasjit

infoboard.mq4

Files:
infoboard.mq4  16 kb
Reason: