Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1006

Hi Mladen / Mrtools,

Can you please convert this indicator to MTF and also add alerts for when the Heiken Ashi smooth colour changes. If possible, can there also be an input which dictates the minimum number of bars of a certain colour before a change triggers an alert. e.g. if "3" is entered, a change from red to blue will only trigger an alert if there have been at least three consecutive red Heiken Ashi smooth bars.

Thanks so much in advance

Files:

Would it be possible to please add the typical alerts to this indicator when it changes color? Thanks very much.

mladen:
That indicator uses future values for crosses - meaning that it will repaint

but i have test it with the moving average together, it does not repaint .

Hi MrTools and Mladen,

Can please add alertsNotify true false function to this indicator. I been testing this indicator various pairs about 1 week, it never fail so far, your win pips will be more than lose pips when follow strictly when change color. From the live test, best result I get is on usdcad m5, and default setting. Thank you.

bb_stops_-_ema_deviations_-_histo.mq4

Pippo Inzaghi:
Would it be possible to please add the typical alerts to this indicator when it changes color? Thanks very much.

Pippo Inzaghi, added the alerts on change of color.

yvechek:
Hi MrTools and Mladen,

Can please add alertsNotify true false function to this indicator. I been testing this indicator various pairs about 1 week, it never fail so far, your win pips will be more than lose pips when follow strictly when change color. From the live test, best result I get is on usdcad m5, and default setting. Thank you.

bb_stops_-_ema_deviations_-_histo.mq4

Yvechek, there is an updated version for new mt4 and it has alertsNotify added you can find it here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

mrtools:
Pippo Inzaghi, added the alerts on change of color.

thank you kindly, mrtools

Hi MrTools/Mladen,

is it possible to please add the alerts to this indicator when the red line ends and the candle closes?

Thank you very much.

damian1.mq4

Files:
damian1.mq4  4 kb

Dear MrTools and Mladen,

I will be buying the elite download package because there are so many good indicators in premier section. Please help to add alertsNotify true false function to this indicator and new mt4 compatible, and then I will buy this elite indicator as well. Thank you very much.

soho_supertrend_ichimoku_histo.mq4

yvechek:
Dear MrTools and Mladen,

I will be buying the elite download package because there are so many good indicators in premier section. Please help to add alertsNotify true false function to this indicator and new mt4 compatible, and then I will buy this elite indicator as well. Thank you very much.

soho_supertrend_ichimoku_histo.mq4

Here is the new mql compatible version with notifications added : soho_supertrend_ichimoku_histo_nmc.mq4

Reason: