Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1002

yvechek:
Dear Mr. Tools/Mladen, please add alertNorify True or False function to this indicator. I was amazed by your indicator Double smoothed stochastic - slope mtf alerts nmc where you added the function, alerts are almost instant from MT4 push. It is much faster than email alert when email I can only set to sync every 1 min, still will miss some good entry point in volatile time.

This indicator I live tested, even in wild range it gets pips, like we saw on eurusd 20 January yesterday, is extremely powerful to secure sure pips daily. Thank you very much.

fischer11_amp_alerts.mq4

Hi Yvechek, added the alertsNotify.

Files:

My sincere thanks to Mr. Tools, Mladen, and fellow members. You guys are incredible. Yesterday 22 January was kind of a nightmare for most traders seeing the current state in Euro. The incident on 15th that happened on CHF was still a remembering nightmare. Nevertheless many are watching the press conference, eagerly, instant knee jerk reaction are expected, and in fear, of any huge pull back, spike or counter spike that will once again happened.

Some of the elite traders have started to confidently long euro on 1.1540. a temporary pullback that they are very confident of. Some take it a 20 pips sl just to see what will happen and then start the real trades. And then what, euro spiked down further of more than 200 pips. Euro took it to a decade low. Let's be honest to ourselves, the QE that been announced, did not help the situation. We knew history, things like this happened before on the cable, when more than 1000 pips in 1 day. The chart says it all.

The tools that are in this amazing forum, is a real gift to anyone, included me. Very appreciate of your work. I believe only on the chart. These tools are sharp, and power. A day like this as well as what happened on the 15th, forex TSD members still trade confidently just like any ordinary day. Nothing on the current state will distract them as they know together with them are powerful weapons. We are all proud of been a Forex TSD member. Thank you.

Please put the arrow at the touch of a standard indicator envelopes

Gyazo - 25881397aeed23fedfa290af91d2cb7d.png

To the price touched the envelopes arrow immediately gave without extinction, can?)

Thank you very much for all your work, I appreciate them very much and thank you ready financially, you have a charity account for the site?

hi

please add arrow & sound alert to this indicator

when all indicator show sell(or buy) in 5 min, add sell(or buy) arrow in timeframe 1 minute (1 min)

when all indicator show sell(or buy) in 15 min, add sell(or buy) arrow in timeframe 5 minute (5 min)

and .......

thank you

TA_1.14b.mq4

Files:
9999.png  24 kb

Alibydubby:
Please put the arrow at the touch of a standard indicator envelopes

Gyazo - 25881397aeed23fedfa290af91d2cb7d.png

To the price touched the envelopes arrow immediately gave without extinction, can?)

Thank you very much for all your work, I appreciate them very much and thank you ready financially, you have a charity account for the site?

Alibydubby

Check this one : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download envelope_alerts 1.02.mq4

Thank you, but I would touch the arrows on the envelopes

lambic:
Dear programmers,

Is is possible to add an alert to this great indicator made bij Mladen.

In mode 2 a Buy alert when green candle over a choosable level for MA (1,2 or three) and red candle for Sell alert.

I really appreciated your help. Thanks

elderss_market_thermometer.mq4

Dear Mladen or MrTools,

Don't care about my asking, i did it, see picture below. Thanks anyway ! I'll check if it's profitable

Files:
elder_hist.jpg  432 kb

message delete

mladen/mrtools can you take a look at this indicators code. I think it has some error. Can you fix it?

Files:
0.png  10 kb

johnjacob:
message delete

I want it back

Reason: