MACD indicator - page 119

mladen:
Here is a version with sounds added : macd_alert2.01.mq4

Thank you very much.

Much appreciated.

Would you please add the Arrows at the cross as indicated on my attached screen-print?

No need to do it today though.

Appreciate the help.

ValeoFX:
Thank you very much.

Much appreciated.

Would you please add the Arrows at the cross as indicated on my attached screen-print?

No need to do it today though.

Appreciate the help.

ValeoFX

Could you please clarify : you told "MVA crosses the MACD-line". What is "MVA"?

mladen:
ValeoFX Could you please clarify : you told "MVA crosses the MACD-line". What is "MVA"?

Mladen it stands for Moving Average and as far as I know has been widely used over the last 15 years.

I could also have asked for the "Signal line" to have crossed and if that is what you prefer, I will remember to do that in future.

Thanks.

ValeoFX:
Mladen it stands for Moving Average and as far as I know has been widely used over the last 15 years.

I could also have asked for the "Signal line" to have crossed and if that is what you prefer, I will remember to do that in future.

Thanks.

ValeoFX

It is already using a signal line (which is a moving average of the macd) for signals and crosses of macd and signal line as far as I can see it

mladen:
ValeoFX It is already using a signal line (which is a moving average of the macd) for signals and crosses of macd and signal line as far as I can see it

Yes it does Mladen, but if you look at my post higher up (#1184), you will see the 2 vertical lines drawn at the signals generated but with an additional Arrow on the candles, it makes life a lot easier for me at least.

If you are too busy to make the modification, I will understand.

Thanks.

ValeoFX:
Yes it does Mladen, but if you look at my post higher up (#1184), you will see the 2 vertical lines drawn at the signals generated but with an additional Arrow on the candles, it makes life a lot easier for me at least.

Thanks.

It will be done

ValeoFX:

Thanks.

ValeoFx, maybe try this one it's coded differently but looks the same with our alerts and the arrows.

Files:

mrtools:
ValeoFx, maybe try this one it's coded differently but looks the same with our alerts and the arrows.

MrTools, what a star you are! Thank you ever so much.

Continued success to you.

Dear Mladen

Dear Mrtools

My Regards

I like this indicator MACD Predictor universal_mtf & alerts 1.01.mq4 it works perfect with most of pairs and also with gold, it is more or less similar to Advanced_forecater 2.09 mtf & alerts & envelopes & text.mq4which you added lines on it mostearly, however, both are using different equation formula for drawing their indicator lines.I don't know if this is possible or not but I would appreciate you if you may help by adding two lines (up and down) on price cross indicator line for the first one ofMACD Predictor universal_mtf & alerts 1.01.mq4 it will also be perfect if you may add interpolation, linesonfirstbar and user friendly time frame chosen options.

Thanks

talaate:
Re: MACD indicator

Dear Mladen

Dear Mrtools

My Regards

I like this indicator MACD Predictor universal_mtf & alerts 1.01.mq4 it works perfect with most of pairs and also with gold, it is more or less similar to Advanced_forecater 2.09 mtf & alerts & envelopes & text.mq4which you added lines on it mostearly, however, both are using different equation formula for drawing their indicator lines.I don't know if this is possible or not but I would appreciate you if you may help by adding two lines (up and down) on price cross indicator line for the first one ofMACD Predictor universal_mtf & alerts 1.01.mq4 it will also be perfect if you may add interpolation, linesonfirstbar and user friendly time frame chosen options.

Thanks

I can not access the files from your post

Can you post them again, please?

Reason: