Coding help - page 437

hermes:
Can you please share me an ea like that? I really need this.

I want to open trade when cross zero line.

And I want to exit trade when color changes. If I wait to cross zero line for exit it will be too late.

This is how colors changes in this indicator.

Above the zero line

If a bar is bigger than the previous bar it paints green

If a bar is smaller than the previous bar it pains red

Bellow the zero line

If a bar is smaller than the previous bar it paints green

If a bar is bigger than the previous bar it pains red

Open the mql4->experts folder and search for MACD sample. It works using the parameters you specified

fast ema - 12

slow ema - 26

signal sma - 9MACD sample ea comes with every metatrader installation

mladen:
Open the mql4->experts folder and search for MACD sample. It works using the parameters you specified

fast ema - 12

slow ema - 26

signal sma - 9MACD sample ea comes with every metatrader installation

I checked it. But I want to exit when color changes. I am searching internet for hours to find a similar ea.

Hi.

i wonder if there is possible to add an alert to tma slope normalized. ie. when it turns green and when it turns red.

Thanks alot for this indicator anyway

tmaslope.v1.5_normalized_nmc.mq4

NWFstudent:
Hi.

i wonder if there is possible to add an alert to tma slope normalized. ie. when it turns green and when it turns red.

Thanks alot for this indicator anyway

tmaslope.v1.5_normalized_nmc.mq4

NWFstudent

TMA slope recalculates. Better not to use alerts n a recalculating indicator

mladen:
NWFstudent TMA slope recalculates. Better not to use alerts n a recalculating indicator

Thanks for you reply mladen, I know TMA are recalulating. But if the bar are close will it still recalculate? how many bars does it recalculate?

thanks

NWFstudent:
Thanks for you reply mladen, I know TMA are recalulating. But if the bar are close will it still recalculate? how many bars does it recalculate? thanks

Centered TMA recalculates last eintPeriod in the case of TMA slope indicator

mladen:
Centered TMA recalculates last eintPeriod in the case of TMA slope indicator

Thanks.

I´ll apperciate your work here at TSD

neverbeast:
Hello.

Recently I've found great indicator tester However I am really missing there an option to set time when it's going to do backtest. For example 08:00 - 20:00 each day. Please could you add it there?

Thanks in advance!

indicator_tester.mq4

Could someone do it for me please? I'd be very grateful!

neverbeast:
Could someone do it for me please? I'd be very grateful!

neverbeast

At this post you have an example how you can use time filter for any code you want to use : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/184052 . It is rather simple (to copy it and paste) so you can apply that filter any way you wish in the tester indicator.

PS: the problem you might find is that indicators will not skip the time filtered out. For that all the indicators should be completely rewritten in order to make them skip the prices that are outside the required filter (and since those are built in indicators, that is not possible)

Hi mladen....another cry for help.

I have tried to adapt the attached 3 Ducksindicator so that it will use the 'Advanced_ADX' indicator rather than an SMA in it's calculations. It seems to compile without a problem, but when placed on a chart, it does not agree with the attached 'Advanced_ADX' indicator.

I would be grateful if you would run your very capable eye over it for me, & fix what needs fixing!

Reason: