Indicators with alerts/signal - page 969

Dear Mladen and Mrtool

Would you please if the attached indicator is not re-painting, I would like to add usual alerts when the arrows appear and later you may add MTF, it is simple strategy as I can see but I don't know if it is repainting or not.

Thanks

Your response is appreciated

Talaat E

Files:

talaate:
Dear Mladen and Mrtool

Would you please if the attached indicator is not re-painting, I would like to add usual alerts when the arrows appear and later you may add MTF, it is simple strategy as I can see but I don't know if it is repainting or not.

Thanks

Your response is appreciated

Talaat E

Talaat E

It is in some ways similar to sidus. Since it calculates from right (future) to left (past) it would be no problem if there was no one state that it is trying to "remember" the previous state. Here is one that calculates from left (past) to right (future) so compare it to what it has to be : new_buysell-1.mq4

All the differences are cases when the original version will repaint

Files:

dear mrtools and mladen thanks for your reply. could you please help1.If RSI is above 50 a buy arrow should come below the a price bar

2. If RSI is below 40 a sell arrow should come above the a price bar

3. If RSI cross above 70 an SYMBOL- x mark or any other symbol should be drawn on the chart above the actual bar (exit the buy).

4. If RSI cross below 30 an SYMBOL- x mark or any other symbol should be drawn on the chart below the actual bar. (exit the sell).

rsi_-_mtf_amp_alerts_nmc_2.mq4

mladen:
Talaat E

It is in some ways similar to sidus. Since it calculates from right (future) to left (past) it would be no problem if there was no one state that it is trying to "remember" the previous state. Here is one that calculates from left (past) to right (future) so compare it to what it has to be : new_buysell-1.mq4

All the differences are cases when the original version will repaint

Hi Mladen

I recognize the change, yes why not it is almost by some how same results if this will avoid such cases of repainting of the original indicator, so it is possible to add alert to that one, please

Thanks

Talaat E

Hi, I found an really interesting RSI indicator on this forum and im finding it really useful.

However I have a little request, Is it possible to add any sort of sloping notification? so it is easy to spot possible band direction reversal? if it is alot of work, im fine as it is, it would just make it a bit quicker to read.

Thanks

rsi__tma_centered__bands.mq4rsi__tma_centered__bands.ex4

talaate:
Hi Mladen

I recognize the change, yes why not it is almost by some how same results if this will avoid such cases of repainting of the original indicator, so it is possible to add alert to that one, please

Thanks

Talaat E

Hi Talaat E, added the alerts.

Files:

NWFstudent:
Hi, I found an really interesting RSI indicator on this forum and im finding it really useful.

However I have a little request, Is it possible to add any sort of sloping notification? so it is easy to spot possible band direction reversal? if it is alot of work, im fine as it is, it would just make it a bit quicker to read.

Thanks

rsi__tma_centered__bands.mq4rsi__tma_centered__bands.ex4

NWFStudent, are you looking for sloping of the RSI?

sloppy RSI...

Dear Mladen / Mr Tools

Could you please add the usual alert sound and popup message to this indicator whenever the arrow appears on the chart (on candle close) ? Many thanks!

Files:

mrtools:
Hi Talaat E, added the alerts.

My dear Mrtool

In most all language:

Thank you Mrtool

Спасибо Mrtool

Merci Mrtool

Gracias Mrtool

Danke Mrtool

Sana Mrtool ederiz

Σας ευχαριστώ Mrtool