Everything about RSI - page 46

SAugustine:
Hi Mladen

RSX of Super Smoother :- could you please add feature of arrows on main chart for entry & exit into OB & OS zones as well as "alerts for zero cross" as an early "look-out" signal for trade opportunity?

Thanks & have a great Sunday

Sylvester

Sylvester

Posted it here (zero cross is a 50 level cross in that case, but I guess that it is what you wanted to have, along with OB and OS zone crosses you can have 6 types of alerts) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Since RSX is, by some definitions, a "smoother RSI" (not a smoothed RSI, but a smoother RSI) posting this one here. This is an RSX that uses standard deviation and average of that deviation to make the RSX calculation adaptive.Can not be actually compared to RSI since RSI is not adaptive and lack the smoothness of RSX calculation

PS: RSX does not require an integer value for RSX length, so this one allows fraction lengths too

A classic instance of Rsi that anticipates a bearish break of NzdJpy.

Files:
nzdjpy.gif  56 kb

stochrsihistogram.mq4

Dear Mladen,

Can you please add an send Email Alert and Pop Out option for the histrogram (with closed candle) at value 15 or -15. Or better if we can choose different value for different pairs.

Thank you.

Regards

Chris Yeap

Files:

chrisyeap:
stochrsihistogram.mq4

Dear Mladen,

Can you please add an send Email Alert and Pop Out option for the histrogram (with closed candle) at value 15 or -15. Or better if we can choose different value for different pairs.

Thank you.

Regards

Chris Yeap

Chris Yeap, added the alerts, with adjustable levels.

mrtools:

Thank you Mr.Tools, really appreciated and now I can just run on my VPS to give me alert.

Added the option for either lines on slope or lines on zero cross, the chart picture is showing lines on slope.

mrtools:

Hi MrTools, I just run the test on the indicator you modified. Can it be candle closed to get the alert. When the candle is still running the alert can be false if the candle eventually closed smaller than the 15 / -15 value.

Really appreciate if can be modified easily.

Regards

Chris Yeap

chrisyeap:
Hi MrTools, I just run the test on the indicator you modified. Can it be candle closed to get the alert. When the candle is still running the alert can be false if the candle eventually closed smaller than the 15 / -15 value.

Really appreciate if can be modified easily.

Regards

Chris Yeap

Chris Yeap, try setting alertsOnCurrent = false, that should do it for you, if false means the alerts are not using the current open bar, but the closed bar.

The market currently has no excess of Rsi, no currency pair is above 70 or below 30 in the classic 14 days Rsi.

Reason: