Indicators with alerts/signal - page 954

Hello mladen and mrtools

you guys mind taking a quick look at this timer indicator and see if you could fix it, for some reason it wont work with oanda mt4 but it works fine with other mt4 broker i tested on . and also you guys mind make it work also for the other tf like the daily,weekly and monthly it only work from the 1 min tf to the 4 hr tf. really much appreciated. thank you very much in advance

xzl_countdown_timer_fix_b2.mq4

Hi Mladen/MrTools

Could you please add the usual TSD alert to the FIRST arrow (not the subsequent ones) of this indicator. In this way an alert is given on occurring trend reversals - particularly useful for short time frames.

arrzzx2.mq4

Thanks for your help here.

Files:
arrzzx2.mq4  9 kb

vavrey:
Hi Mladen/MrTools

Could you please add the usual TSD alert to the FIRST arrow (not the subsequent ones) of this indicator. In this way an alert is given on occurring trend reversals - particularly useful for short time frames.

arrzzx2.mq4

Thanks for your help here.

vavrey

That indicator is using snake (centered TMA) - which repaints/recalculates. Better not to use in signaling/alerting mode since it will have a lot of false signals (try it in visual back test and you shall see what do I mean)

mladen:
vavrey That indicator is using snake (centered TMA) - which repaints/recalculates. Better not to use in signaling/alerting mode since it will have a lot of false signals (try it in visual back test and you shall see what do I mean)

OK, thanks for that mladen, I thought it may have been too good to be true.

secretcode:
Mladen

Would you check this indicator in mtf mode please, it is not working in mtf even mt4 hang after switch time frame!

Thank you

Secretcode, try it now.

mrtools:
Secretcode, try it now.

Nice! Thank you very much Mrtools for kind help

Happy weekend

secretcode

mladen:
Oh I am all around Just ask and will answer (if I can, of course)

mladen or mrtools,

Not sure why you guys do not respond? At least tell me my request can not be done, or I've posted in the wrong thread or something so I am not anxiously waiting, I hate to bother. I do my research in these threads to find what I am after to not bother you, but this one can not be found for what I am looking for. This indicator does not repaint or recalculate, I've been using it for months. I was asking for email alerts. I am always thankful for the work, and I am willing to pay if that is what is needed. Indicator is posted in #9530

Please respond.

bjwine06:
mladen or mrtools,

Not sure why you guys do not respond? At least tell me my request can not be done, or I've posted in the wrong thread or something so I am not anxiously waiting, I hate to bother. I do my research in these threads to find what I am after to not bother you, but this one can not be found for what I am looking for. This indicator does not repaint or recalculate, I've been using it for months. I was asking for email alerts. I am always thankful for the work, and I am willing to pay if that is what is needed. Indicator is posted in #9530

Please respond.

Bjwine06, remember seeing your request but for some reason forgot to respond, sorry about that, about the indicator, added the alerts.

Awesome!!

Thank you so much!!

Can anyone help me on Post #9383? The indicator puts lots of Arrows on the same bar, can be up to 20 or more. I would like it to print only one arrow per bar.

Thank You

Reason: