Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 307

Kindly help me with Email Alert

Please can someone add email alert to this nrp indicator?

Would very appreciated. I just can't be near my computer all the time. Its already got pop up sound alert..

::This thread seem more popular::

Files:

multi timeframe envelope indicator

Dear friends:

I need a multi timeframe envelope indicator.I have searched this forum,b ut i can not find it. would you please tell me where can i download it.

Anyone can help modified this indicator?

Make the bar change colour when go up or down or put arrow on chart. Thanks

Files:

InnToom:
Hi

Because this indicator doesn't repaint.

Can anyone to make it mtf?

Thanks.

Hi InnToom,

I'm sorry I'm not a programmer but I took a look at the indicator. It seems to be similar to Heiken ashi - how do you use it? Do you use it as a single indicator or do you use it in combination with other indicators?

Thanks for a reply.

Mr.Sabah:
Anyone can help modified this indicator? Make the bar change colour when go up or down or put arrow on chart. Thanks

There you go!

Enjoy!

Files:
cb.gif  20 kb

Kalenzo:
There you go! Enjoy!

Thank you very much Kalenzo. Its look good.

I wonder if someone have create EA base on this indicator.

ipixtlan:
Try this one

Hi ipixtlan,

Thank again for your kind help.

Help with HMA MTF

Hi guys,

Great thread - I'm trying the HMA MTF and Step MTF but nothing is appearing - I have entered the time frame in the time field but not indicator on the chart I'm using a 5 digit broker - any suggestions would really appreciate !

why no trade?

Can someone please tell me what's wrong with this piece of code? I'm not getting any error when compiling it, but when I try to run the EA, journal reports in a continuous loop - Color PSAR loaded successfully, Color PSAR removed. It won't trade.

any help is much appreciated.

if (Use_ColorPSAR&&iCustom(NULL, 0, "ColorPSAR",TimeFrame1,Step,Maximum,Precision,Signal_Bar,0)<Oversold&&sells<MaxOrders_ST){signal="sell";longs=true;}

if (Use_ColorPSAR&&iCustom(NULL, 0, "ColorPSAR",TimeFrame1,Step,Maximum,Precision,Signal_Bar,1)>Overbought&&buys<MaxOrders_ST){signal="buy";shorts=true;}

please fix for auto re-fresh

I found this nice indicator in Googles,

I like much this indicator, but the MTF not auto re-fresh.

Can someone help to fix that so the MTF can auto re-fresh by itself.

Thank you for kind help

Reason: