Indicators with alerts/signal - page 953

Hello mladen/mrtools, please could you please make the alert on this two attached indicators to sound on current candle? Thanks in advance

samuelkanu:
Hello mladen/mrtools, please could you please make the alert on this two attached indicators to sound on current candle? Thanks in advance

samuelkanu

IINWMARROWS is a ma cross that uses future value - it can not be made to alert on current bar since it expects future bar value (which still does not exist)

MA_Cross_OC(3) is exactly the same - so all told for the IINWMARROWS is valid for it too

Уважаемый Младен !!! add a warning when a point Скриншот с Lightshot [ATTACH] 211274 [/ ATTACH]

Files:

mladen/mrtools,

I know you guys have come across this indi before, I think I got it from the something interesting thread a while ago, but nothing came of it. I do see value to this indicator and it has been helpful for me with the settings I have tested. I was hoping to be able to add email alerts to this as well as soon as signal appear. Thank you!

bratcevdg:
Уважаемый Младен !!! add a warning when a point Скриншот с Lightshot [ATTACH] 211274 [/ ATTACH]

bratcevdg

Those dots are drawn 2 bars back (after the fact). Is that what you had in mind?

Dear Mladen

Would you please add vertical lines in attached indicator when ' signal line cross level 50 '

ps: There are already vertical lines when rsi cross signal line!

Thanks for any help

secretcode

secretcode:
Dear Mladen

Would you please add vertical lines in attached indicator when ' signal line cross level 50 '

ps: There are already vertical lines when rsi cross signal line!

Thanks for any help

secretcode

Option added to have lines when the signal line crosses 50 : rsi_amp_average_amp_alerts_amp_lines_mtf_1.01.mq4

PS: lines can be either on signal line cross or on signal line crossing 50. They can not be on both

mladen:
Option added to have lines when the signal line crosses 50 : rsi_amp_average_amp_alerts_amp_lines_mtf_1.01.mq4 PS: lines can be either on signal line cross or on signal line crossing 50. They can not be on both

Thanks a lot Mladen for adding lines in indicator

Best Wishes

secretcode

mladen:
Option added to have lines when the signal line crosses 50 : rsi_amp_average_amp_alerts_amp_lines_mtf_1.01.mq4 PS: lines can be either on signal line cross or on signal line crossing 50. They can not be on both

mladen can you please add level 50 and shift. Also arrows on the chart when darkgrey rsi crosses that level 50 with pop up alert?

Files:
00.png  19 kb

mladen:

Mladen

Would you check this indicator in mtf mode please, it is not working in mtf even mt4 hang after switch time frame!

Thank you

Reason: