Indicators with alerts/signal - page 940

Malden would you please take look to this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page626

Pippo Inzaghi:
Thank you, Anyway! Very much appreciated. However, if it's not too much trouble would it be possible to have the vertical lines appear in the indicator window only, rather than on the whole chart? (keeps the price area clear). Sorry if this was not clear in my original post but I'd be grateful for the modification.

try it out now : kubi_2_alerts_amp_lines_1.01.mq4

Hi mladen/mrtools, would you please be able to add an alert to attached indicator. When the bars change from blue to red and from red to blue alert must occur on first bar. Thank you and Best rgds

Files:

ratu:
hi mladen, can you add alert(popup/sound/email) when yellow bar appearsbettervolume_1.5a_alerts.mq4

Hi Ratu, from what I can tell that indicator already has alerts, and you can choose what colors you want it to alert on.

hoosain:
Hi mladen/mrtools, would you please be able to add an alert to attached indicator. When the bars change from blue to red and from red to blue alert must occur on first bar. Thank you and Best rgds

Hi Hoosain, added the alerts.

Hi mrtools, Thank you so much. I truly appreciate you taking the time to do this. Best rgds

Hi Mr.Tools and Mladen please i need "3 level zz semafor MTF" for latest mt4 build. please can u get it for me?

hi mladen and mrtools and anyway could you add arrow to this indi on cross over plz. ? kubi_2_alerts_amp_lines_1.01.mq4

fxsrikanth:
Hi Mr.Tools and Mladen please i need "3 level zz semafor MTF" for latest mt4 build. please can u get it for me?

Hi Fxsrikanth, I have this one that seems to be working ok.

topi:
hi mladen and mrtools and anyway could you add arrow to this indi on cross over plz. ? kubi_2_alerts_amp_lines_1.01.mq4

Hi Topi, added the arrows.

Reason: