Indicators with alerts/signal - page 929

mhd5000:
Hello I need to create Sound ( Alert ) and popup window to this indicator .

mhd5000

That indicator is using future data in calculation (it can repaint)

Better to use some correctly coded ma cross indicator (like this one : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download ma crosses mtf & alerts nmc.mq4 for example)

mhd5000:
Hello mladen , Please help me to find indicator with alert and popup , whenKIJUN SENcross EMA 200 ... I can't find any indicator such this ... Many thanks for your time ...

Hello Mhd5000, this is the Kijun Sen and Ma cross with alerts.

Louisetano:
Hi, Is it possible to create an alert when the signal line crosses? I.e the Stoch-MTF indicator is set to 15, but on the M5 chart?

Hi Louisetano, there is a mtf stoch/signal cross with alerts here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page530

soil82:
what ???

soil82

It was never possible to do that using metatrader 4. Even if it was possible, zigzag is using prices so it would have to be a special kind of zigzag that could work like that

mladen:
Try this one : rsi_strikeam_1.01__mtf_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4 Added two parameters for upper and lower arrow gaps

this indicator does not refresh on strategy tester, any solution?

drunkpips:
this indicator does not refresh on strategy tester, any solution?

Sorry. That is in 90% of cases a problem of a new metatrader 4

Dear mladen and mrtools

Thanks for the great work you are doing here. I would like you to add for me an option of sound alert on this indicator when it shows strong up or down. perhaps an option of setting which percentage it should give that sound popup alert. Thanks in advance

Indicator attachment

karln1844:
Dear mladen and mrtools

Thanks for the great work you are doing here. I would like you to add for me an option of sound alert on this indicator when it shows strong up or down. perhaps an option of setting which percentage it should give that sound popup alert. Thanks in advance

Indicator attachment

Isn't that a commercial indicator?

mladen:

Dear mladen, I found this indicator on this forum. I have also seen it on may sites as a freeware. You can check here RichPips Downloads v2.0: ferrufx_multi_info+_light_chart_v1[1].1-ndisc.mq4

mladen:

Hello mladen

It is not a commercial indicator I requested for alert to be added in post #9278 of this thread and posted the indi . It is a very old indicator and comes from this thread

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176969/page14

Reason: