Indicators with alerts/signal - page 828

mrtools:
Sent you pm.

Just send you PM

thnks

ameets1972:
mrtools/malden in this indi.. alerts are there... but r not working... i checkd on all Tf.. could u plz look into the same?#MT4-StochasticRSI-Oscillator_wTrend_Alerts_Mod.mq4 thanks

ameets1972

You need "MA_adaptive_rsi nrp" too in the indicators folder (or else it will not work). You can download it from here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page537 among other places

capithitam:
thanks mladen for explained it.

This predonine indicator need ADXm indi to work.

Found ADXm in this forum: Forex TSD - forex forum - Download ADXm.mq4

Could mladen program it with alert & email alert when color changes.

Thanks in advance.

mladen:
taipan99 Here is a version with alerts :

That is fast and thanks you very much.

mladen:
taipan99 Here is a version with alerts :

Hi mladen, i did a back test and did not have alert when the indi changes color. What could be the reason of not alerting. I have put all the alert to on and still no alert sound.

see screen shoot attached: Gyazo - b518b85cf9f44bbdc8d52a743553f045.png

taipan99:
Hi mladen, i did a back test and did not have alert when the indi changes color. What could be the reason of not alerting. I have put all the alert to on and still no alert sound. see screen shoot attached: Gyazo - b518b85cf9f44bbdc8d52a743553f045.png

Set the alertsOn parameter to true and it will alert (see the example) :

Files:
adxm_1.gif  82 kb

taipan99:
This predonine indicator need ADXm indi to work.

Found ADXm in this forum: Forex TSD - forex forum - Download ADXm.mq4

Could mladen program it with alert & email alert when color changes.

Thanks in advance.

taipan99

Here is a version with alerts : adxm_amp_alerts.mq4

Files:
adxm.gif  77 kb

taipan99

sorry double post.

mladen:
Set the alertsOn parameter to true and it will alert (see the example) :

Still did not get it going. Is my setting correct. I am running on mt4 build 670.

Sorry wrong image posted. The alert sound is also set to true.

Files:

taipan99:
Hi mladen, i did a back test and did not have alert when the indi changes color. What could be the reason of not alerting. I have put all the alert to on and still no alert sound. see screen shoot attached: Gyazo - b518b85cf9f44bbdc8d52a743553f045.png

Btw

In build 670 Alert() function (and sound() function) are not working in back-test. See the example : alerting procedure is correctly called in visual back test but neither Alert() nor sound was triggered. Why? The "smart" guys from mq did it so in this build (build 670). It was working before. When will it work again in back-test? When they become even "smarter"

Attaching a very, very, very simple indicator that will show you that new build does not allow alerts (it disables them) in back test

Files:
alerts.gif  81 kb
_test.mq4  1 kb
Reason: