Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 859

Many thanks Mr.Mladen Or Mr.Tools...

Mladen;

Your chart looks very good, i put 3 same MTF MA with different TFs but could not catch a chart like you. Please could you advice ?

mladen:
rkhan1 Try it out now : mtf_moving_average_1.mq4

tomitom06:
Mladen; Your chart looks very good, i put 3 same MTF MA with different TFs but could not catch a chart like you. Please could you advice ?

tomitom06

I placed one ma with shift set to -10, second with shift set to 0 and the third was set to have shift 10

what i can say... Thank you king of forex.

mladen:
tomitom06 I placed one ma with shift set to -10, second with shift set to 0 and the third was set to have shift 10

dancukerz:
Mladen and Mrtools..could you please make this indicator to MTF? Thank youconsecutive_candle_range.mq4

dancukerz

Here is a multi time frame version : consecutive_candle_range_mtf.mq4

Hello All,

I am download many #MT indicator from here. After put into MT4. Why its not working. Not even show in the chart?

Do I miss something?

Anyone knows, please help to advise.

Thanks in advance.

Su407:
Hello All,

I am download many #MT indicator from here. After put into MT4. Why its not working. Not even show in the chart?

Do I miss something?

Anyone knows, please help to advise.

Thanks in advance.

Hello Su407, could you post a couple of files not working for you, so maybe we can find out what is wrong with them.

I would like to thank all of you and mLaden, mrTools in particular for your very generous help and patience you extend to all traders here in this and other forums throughout the year.

Wish you all Merry Christmas, a Prosperous New Year and lots of success in Trading.

mrtools:
Hello Su407, could you post a couple of files not working for you, so maybe we can find out what is wrong with them.

Hi mrtools,

Thanks for reply.

i have try all this file. but it not show in the chart.

What should I do?

Files:

Su407:
Hi mrtools,

Thanks for reply.

i have try all this file. but it not show in the chart.

What should I do?

Su407, there's a mtf CCI here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798/page27 would guess the problem your having is because of the new updates of mt4, so if you see an indicator labeled nmc(new meta trader compatible) it should work on the new builds. Updated Mtf bollinger bands can be found here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page462

Reason: