Indicators with alerts/signal - page 779

Updated TDI (traders dynamic index) with alerts to be new metatrader 4 compatible : tdi_red_green_alerts_mtf_2.02_nmc.mq4

Hello Mladen and the other great guys of this forum, thanks for all the great works. Pls help to add alert to this indicator when the Red and Blue Square shows up. I included the second indicator, it needs it to show up on the chart. Thanks in advance.

emmany4:
Hello Mladen and the other great guys of this forum, thanks for all the great works. Pls help to add alert to this indicator when the Red and Blue Square shows up. I included the second indicator, it needs it to show up on the chart. Thanks in advance.

Hello Mladen, pls am waiting for ur response. Thanks in advance.

emmany4:

emmany4

For some reason beyond my comprehension, that indicator freezes my visual back test (even though it works in normal mode). Anyway, judging from the code and from what I see in a normal work, that indicator will change those signals as new high or low are formed (in short - it will repaint)

In my opinion I think that it is better not to use it in signaling mode but just for estimations (as any zigzag or high low kind of indicator is used)

heloo

Can you help me with a little modification?

Levels are the default settings in: 0.8 and -0.8

If I change Levels: 0.15 and -0.15, Lime color is still remains at levels of 0.8 and -0.8.

Can you help me?

mladen:

heloo

Can you help me with a little modification?

Levels are the default settings in: 0.8 and -0.8

If I change Levels: 0.15 and -0.15, Lime color is still remains at levels of 0.8 and -0.8.

Can you help me?

Here is a version with adjustable levels : cssdiff_1.01.mq4

Files:
css.gif  63 kb

gtudor:
Here is a version with adjustable levels : cssdiff_1.01.mq4

Thank you very much !

Pivot oscillator new metatrader 4 compatible : pivot_oscillator_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4

Originally it was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page329

Pivot oscillator & alerts

pokrat

This would be a pivot oscillator with alerts added. Depending on the pivot level chosen it can bring up to 14 different types of alerts now (each pivot line crossing is monitored independently and alerts are raised for each pivot line cross). In the times of very fast price change you might even get alerts for multiple pivot lines crosses on the same bar

pokrat:
What a great indicator - you need to check the cross of the pivot (TF 60) with Median Renko Charts 30pips and the new T3 Stochastics (15,10,4,1.0)..

The only thing i'm missing would be an alert of the pivot line crossing (with arrows when possible) ..could someone please integrate this alert?

Thank you

_pivot_oscillator.mq4

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648

Reason: