Fractals - page 24

Hello mladen,

you've create the indicator in the attachement. Can you modify this indicator.

First: For each "time frame input" a "fractal period input" - 4 time frames = 4 fractal periods.

Second: A supplement in the alert option - Alert on current = false/true

Thanks a lot.

Best regards

Markus

Markus1973:
Hello mladen,

you've create the indicator in the attachement. Can you modify this indicator.

First: For each "time frame input" a "fractal period input" - 4 time frames = 4 fractal periods.

Second: A supplement in the alert option - Alert on current = false/true

Thanks a lot.

Best regards

Markus

Markus

Those are fractals. Fractals can happen in the past. Hence the alerts on current bar does not apply to fractals and "signals" for fractals should not be used as signals for other indicators since fractals are working differently than the other indicators (past signals can be even revoked among other things when using fractals).

Guys

Found this indicator on net!

RFractals_Edit indicator:

Files:
fr_1.png  51 kb

Check this interesting one too

It is a kind of Fractals support and resistance !

RFractals_Support and Resistance indicator

Files:

Hello Mladen, thanks for all the good works on this forum. Pls can you add an extended period function to this fractal indicator which always shows a up accompanied with a down.

Thanks in advance.

Files:

Hi everyone , I wonder if there is any fractal that will be appear only one bar back ?

mj023:
Hi everyone , I wonder if there is any fractal that will be appear only one bar back ?

Use this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general . It will show it even on the first bar but be aware that that it can change. Otherwise it (the fractal) would have to be asymmetric, and then (by definition) it would stop being a fractal

Steinitz fractal breakout indicator

Fractals - adjustable periods

This is a version of adjustable period fractals in which you can chose the number that is going to be displayed for each instance (numbers can be from 0 to 10 - just set the DotsNumber to desired number to be displayed). Two version here : a simple version (with alerts) and a version with choseable price + alerts + mtf

please use this version, i want the various colours of fractals(four of them) to be numbers

Reason: