Indicators with alerts/signal - page 572

rpasupathy:
Sorry Mladen... I don't have one .... Its from a different source ... Only have the ex4 file which may be of no use i think ...

You are right : ex4 file can not be changed

Demos6:
I think that he/she is trying to say that he/she wants arrows in the main chart when the bars of the histogram change colours.

Ok, that's the idea. sorry for my bad English. inver61

I think that he is trying to say that he wants arrows in the main chart when the bars of the histogram change colours

Hi everybody,

Is it possible that someone modify this nonlag stochastic indicator to add signal and arrow

Some BIG arrows (up/down when the line crosses) in the OVERBOUGHT/OBVERSOLD zone

And some SMALL arrows (up/down when the line crosses) between the overbought/oversold line

(possibility to choose the colors and the size of these arrows)

Thanks for all and for the coder, and long life to the forum

Zilliq

EnvoyerCeFichier.com

Files:

hello!

Can anyone create an alarm when the 3 indicators are all the same color like at the picture attached??

thanks in advance!

sergio80:
hello!

Can anyone create an alarm when the 3 indicators are all the same color like at the picture attached??

thanks in advance!

sergio80

ex4 files can not be changed

Doda stochastics

Can someone put arrows in this indicator like the image shows. Its in the cross of the signal line.

Thank you in advance.

Mr Tools, can you add a price/method setting to this Zig zag indicator please? Anything that would make it more responsive would be good. As it is now, the alerts even on current, are happening too late, on the second bar after the price reverses. I'd like alerts on the first bar after price reversal. Thanks.

protrade:
Mr Tools, can you add a price/method setting to this Zig zag indicator please? Anything that would make it more responsive would be good. As it is now, the alerts even on current, are happening too late, on the second bar after the price reverses. I'd like alerts on the first bar after price reversal. Thanks.

I think you want the holy grail. Is not the first time that someone ask for that zig zag modification.

But if you go to this thread

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178414

maybe you will find what you looking for.

Hope it helps.

zilliq:
Hi everybody,

Is it possible that someone modify this nonlag stochastic indicator to add signal and arrow

Some BIG arrows (up/down when the line crosses) in the OVERBOUGHT/OBVERSOLD zone

And some SMALL arrows (up/down when the line crosses) between the overbought/oversold line

(possibility to choose the colors and the size of these arrows)

Thanks for all and for the coder, and long life to the forum

Zilliq

EnvoyerCeFichier.com

Zilliq posted it here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Hell yeah, and the minute you code the Holy_Grail_Arrows_Alerts MT4 please message me at once lol. In the meantime I'm testing out the 3_level_ZZ_Semafor. Thanks for the link Mr Tools.

Reason: