30pips.ex4 Mladen can you make this indicator tf?thanks

Files:
30pips.ex4  102 kb

Sorry, can not make it

murcu1:
30pips.ex4 Mladen can you make this indicator tf?thanks

Help Needed

Hello All,

I'm a newbie here. Please I need your assistance with this indicator. I will like to add alert to it. I have been trying it but keep getting repeated alert.

Kindly assist me in whatever way you can.

Thank you

Files:
bbci.mq4  11 kb

Macd with extra signal line

can anybody pls add extra signal line(Customizable Moving average) in Regular MACD?

Thanks in advance

Files:
eu.gif  11 kb

Try out this one

alpha24:
can anybody pls add extra signal line(Customizable Moving average) in Regular MACD?

Thanks in advance

mladen:
Try out this one

Thank you Very much

debolaajike123

The best advice I can give you when it comes to that indicator and adding alerts to it is to forget it. It is a reapinting indicator (as far as I see it is one version of cycle finder) and no wonder that you can not get a stable alert when it changes the signals all the time. Adding alerts to it is simply going to be confusing (any repainting indicator with alerts just causes confusion since you can not use them in "signaling mode")

debolaajike123:
Hello All,

I'm a newbie here. Please I need your assistance with this indicator. I will like to add alert to it. I have been trying it but keep getting repeated alert.

Kindly assist me in whatever way you can.

Thank you

super trend mtf with alert

mladen:
Multi time frame xSuperTrend signal indicator with alerts added

I am using this indicator. its almost ok. But yesterday i used this indicator in strategy tester, then i found difference from live market, that is when price touching on green or red line then its changing to opposit direction in live market, but in stratagy tester its changing advance and its look like more accurate than live market. why its like that, can u make changes same as stratagy tester which is showing more accuracy.

Thanks

jomonarikkat

Testing multi time frame indicators in visual mode is always like that

Metatrader in cases like that, instead of simulating pips, reads data for other time frames directly from the real data it has already and, in that case, every multi time frame indicator or EA will look like it "knows the future". The only reliable test for multi time frame indicators is a real time forward test.

jomonarikkat:
I am using this indicator. its almost ok. But yesterday i used this indicator in strategy tester, then i found difference from live market, that is when price touching on green or red line then its changing to opposit direction in live market, but in stratagy tester its changing advance and its look like more accurate than live market. why its like that, can u make changes same as stratagy tester which is showing more accuracy. Thanks

Need sound and email alert added to indicator

Mladen.....the attached indicator currently has a sound and email alert on the zero line cross. That alert serves no purpose in my trading. I would like a sound and email alert option whenever a histogram bar initially closes above or below a preset level similar to Stochastics being overbought or oversold. I am currently using a level of 2.0 and -2.0. Your help is sincerely appreciated.

Files:
Reason: