Indicators with alerts/signal - page 400

Multi time frame moving averages crosses on chart with alerts added

i want to add alert in this indicator anyone help me plz many thanks

Add Message Alert to Trix4Kids Indicator

Hi, can someone be so kind to Add Message Alert to Trix4Kids Indicator.I found it work find at 1 hour chart.(diverdence)

Files:

cuongcali:
i want to add alert in this indicator anyone help me plz many thanks

Hi Cuongcali,

Added the alerts.

Zee Zee cci with alerts posted at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175946/page3

mrtools:
Hi Cuongcali, Added the alerts.

Thanks mrtools can you add alert in this indicator and make two color into up and down histo tks again !

Files:

cuongcali

That indicator is using the "#_FullSSA_normalize" indicator in calculation

SSA (singular spectrum analysis) recalculates (as well as the normalized version of it) so if you use it for signals, it is very dangerous. The same would be using alerts from it : they are going to change and a lot of times you would get an alert that would then be changed

cuongcali:
Thanks mrtools can you add alert in this indicator and make two color into up and down histo tks again !

Need this HMA_Cross Indicator revised

The attached HMA_Cross Indicator has an alert with it but the alerts don't coincide with the arrows on the chart. Does anyone have this alert where the alerts occur when the HMA'S cross & the arrows appear on the chart? I also believe the indicator HMA_Color_nrp is supposed to accompany the HMA_Cross Indicator, & it is also attached.hma_color_nrp.ex4hma_cross.mq4Any help is appreciated. Also, I entered a thread about a Big Trend Cross Indicator with an alert on 8/6 or 8/7/2012 (by gandalf987) & when I checked later in the day there was a note that it was moved but not where it was moved to, & I can't locate it. Any help finding that thread would be helpful too. Thank you.

gandalf987

Files:

High - low trend mtf

Hi.

I need some programmer add an alert function to the attached indicator, to an alert message come up when a new dot appears.

Thanks in advance.

Files:

Alerts with the type of the last peak added to this one

Xibanga:
Hi.

I need some programmer add an alert function to the attached indicator, to an alert message come up when a new dot appears.

Thanks in advance.
Reason: