Coding help - page 742

pls help me code this indicator i want it to give me arrow when the white line crosses the yellow line plsssssssss

jesing:

Dear Coder,

i have one good indicator,

just convert to EA,

find attached image file,

INPUT :

Lot Size : 0.01
M15 Trade : True / False
M30 Trade : True / False
H1 Trade : True / False
H4 Trade : True / False
D1 Trade : True / False

Example:if M15 get signalUP (BLUE)then order place Buy, then get signalDOWN(RED)then close buy order ( if profitable position ) and placing new sell order, same soon all time frame,

thanks in advance,

- jesing

• post strict rules of trading
  • post at lest 3-4 months of forward trading results on a demo account using those same rules

If it shows profitability, probably someone will take a shot at your system

dotmund:
pls can someone pls help me code dis indicator when it change colour it should show arrow and alert
That indicator uses centered TMA - it recalculates. Alerts would be pointless

mladen:

Here is one that does that

Mladen, thank you , works fine...

Hi Mladen,

To learn I tried to create a "custom moving average.mq5" that works with MA simulating levels,

It worked partially because it produces differents results when changes the "ma method' ,
 so I'm confused because I still using the same "level value".

could you give a tip?

Files:

baraozemo:

Hi Mladen,

To learn I tried to create a "custom moving average.mq5" that works with MA simulating levels,

It worked partially because it produces differents results when changes the "ma method' ,
 so I'm confused because I still using the same "level value".

could you give a tip?

You can not do it that way

If you change the current values (as you are doing by adding levels) for sma, ema, smma then you are going to change the next ma value too. Simply calculate the ma and do no chnage anything in it. Use that calculated value outside the average calculation and there add it to some levels buffer

Mladen,

I tried to work only onCalculated  , but is missing something... ;-(

Files:

mr mladen:

is this repaint?

could you check it

kind regard

bilbao:

mr mladen:

is this repaint?

could you check it

kind regard

Singular spectrum analysis (SSA) recalculates unless it is an end-point version. Since that indicator uses "regular" SSA, it recalculates too

baraozemo:

Mladen,

I tried to work only onCalculated  , but is missing something... ;-(

I am afraid that from the code I can not see what is your intention at all

If you are trying to have averages with levels, use the one that I posted as a template

Reason: