Zee's CCI - better looking CCI indicator - page 3

hi

ZeeJay:
Glad it's useful to you guys.

Anything else, let me know,

regards,

CJ.-

Good work, do you think you can pls add zero-cross alert to the cci? i have bn looking for cci with alert without success for a while.

Thanks.

CCI Draw lines

Hi

I need help how to draw lines on CCI -100 and 100 with different colour in metatrader4

Exp

-100 colour is different

100 colour is different

Thanks in Advanced

Hi RuKind

It's very simple.. for example you use H1 chart... if you want use CCI lines in diferent colors.. you must use 2 CCI indicators in the same window (compare) ***

1st. CCI: delete "-100" on "100" use "red" color

2nd. CCI: delete "100" on "-100" use "green" color

Standart period: 14

*** First indicator is on the list of all indicators (look top of the window.. you must see "white page with plus") click it and search Commodity Channel Index and use... use first settings

*** Second CCI is on the Left coner of the window.. use Custom Indicatos.... search "CCI" and drop him on first CCI and use Second settings..

here is an example.....

Files:
two_cci.gif  27 kb

Hi ernis22

Thanks for quick reply and method of using two CCI.

I would like to write code in CCI or inother words by code in one CCI so I can use one CCI Indicator.

Thanks in Advanced

Hi.. all info about CCI you can find here on this site...

here is a one strategy if you want... use CCI 34; 50ema and M30 chart

entry long and exit:

when CCI cross above 100 Buy; 50ema must be below price; exit then CCI cross below 100;

entry short and exit:

when CCI cross below -100 Sell; 50ema must be above price; exit then CCI cross above -100

CCI looks so confusing to me -- how to use it ?

cci chart bars?

Ernis,

is that an indicator on your chart that colors bars according to CCI direction? if it is, it would be great if you could post that. i have a couple for moving averages and have been looking all over for a similar one using CCIs. Searching 'cci bars' yields a bunch of histogram filters, mtf bar charts etc....thanks

hello,

i love this indicator. Is it possible to remove the text ? I can't see dee whole indictor.

thanks and please apologize my bad english.

thanks

indi text

That TEXT is not part of the indicator...

Metatrader puts that there.

you can set the text color ( press f8 ) to 'none' or 'black' ...but then all text from your chart will go away .

flx3:
hello,

i love this indicator. Is it possible to remove the text ? I can't see dee whole indictor.

thanks and please apologize my bad english.

thanks

Reason: