Indicators with alerts/signal - page 398

mladen:
Then try this one

Dear mladen.

Can you check it again. Cuz it doesn't give me any alert?

Set the alertsOn to true (default is false)

Checked it and it works (see the example of a quick check ) :

clon_tron:
Dear mladen. Can you check it again. Cuz it doesn't give me any alert?
Files:
alert.gif  75 kb

mladen:
Set the alertsOn to true (default is false) Checked it and it works (see the example of a quick check ) :

Thank you! On current TF it gaves me.

But when i change TF on H1(60) to H4(240) it doesn't want. Can you fix it?

It is tested too and it works properly in a mtf mode too. Here is an example of that same 1 hour super trend but the chart is 5 minute : it alerts for the 1 hour, as you can see (that is the corresponding 1 hour bar that is tested).

Just wait for it : it will alert you when needed.

clon_tron:
Thank you! On current TF it gaves me. But when i change TF on H1(60) to H4(240) it doesn't want. Can you fix it?
Files:
alert_1.gif  77 kb

mladen:
It is tested too and it works properly in a mtf mode too. Here is an example of that same 1 hour super trend but the chart is 5 minute : it alerts for the 1 hour, as you can see (that is the corresponding 1 hour bar that is tested).
Just wait for it : it will alert you when needed.

I have tested too. But it doesn't give any signal on H1 with H4 TF settings. Can you test it please. And you will see it yourself.

clon_tron

There are no valid signals for 4 hour EURUSD per moment so it can not alert when there is nochange of signal

Indicator is alerting when a new signal forms (on a current bar if alertOnCurrent is set to true, or on a first closed bar if alertOnCurrent is set to false) There is nothing wrong with the indicator : it will alert when it has to.

clon_tron:
I have tested too. But it doesn't give any signal on H1 with H4 TF settings. Can you test it please. And you will see it yourself.

mladen:
clon_tron

There are no valid signals for 4 hour EURUSD per moment so it can not alert when there is nochange of signal

Indicator is alerting when a new signal forms (on a current bar if alertOnCurrent is set to true, or on a first closed bar if alertOnCurrent is set to false) There is nothing wrong with the indicator : it will alert when it has to.

But i'm testing it on a strategy tester of MT4.

It is not made to alert in multi time frame mode in the strategy tester. It is made to alert in a normal work

all the best

clon_tron:
But i'm testing it on a strategy tester of MT4.

mladen:
It is not made to alert in multi time frame mode in the strategy tester. It is made to alert in a normal work all the best
That's what i want to hear from you, LOL!

Sorry to bother you!

And thank you very much mladen!!!!!!

Hi Gujju12,

Here you go no need to show your email address.

Reason: