Indicators with alerts/signal - page 390

In metatrader, is it possible to have custom sound alerts added to indicators?

Like if I have a sound file of a robot saying a word, it can play that sound as an audio alert in the indicator?

Thank you Mrtools,

please I want alert and signal at crossover of 50 level of pcr1. both will cross every time at 50 level. it solves my problem if added alert signal @ 50 level in pcr1 indi

alpha24:
Thank you Mrtools, please I want alert and signal at crossover of 50 level of pcr1. both will cross every time at 50 level. it solves my problem if added alert signal @ 50 level in pcr1 indi

Hopefully i understood you right changed to the 50 level cross of pcr1 and this time got the name right on the alerts.

Buy-Sellsw

Hi, this is my first post in this forum.

I ask the help of some programmer to make the attached indicator give a message alert, when occur a dot change color. I am thinking on use it on M5 charts, set to M15.

I thank the support and I wish you good trades.

Xibanga:
Hi, this is my first post in this forum.

I ask the help of some programmer to make the attached indicator give a message alert, when occur a dot change color. I am thinking on use it on M5 charts, set to M15.

I thank the support and I wish you good trades.

Hi Xibanga,

Think you for got to attach indicator.

mrtools:
Hi Jordan, Sorry about that automatically figured when said sound alerts there would be sound ,anyway here a version with sound, the Divergence did the alerts, should go off when the colored bar happens.

Hi Mrtools,

Thank you so much for your magic.. I'll test the indicators ASAP..

By the way nice entry On your chart is that heikin ashi indicator to avoid false signals? I'm not an expert at all but it seems that the 3 level ZZ Semafor indicator is pretty accurate even though it retraces somtimes.. Please give me some feedback on how the 3 level ZZ Semafor indicator works for you and if you have any suggestion to share that would be greatly appreciated..

Joradan:
Hi Mrtools,

Thank you so much for your magic.. I'll test the indicators ASAP..

By the way nice entry On your chart is that heikin ashi indicator to avoid false signals? I'm not an expert at all but it seems that the 3 level ZZ Semafor indicator is pretty accurate even though it retraces somtimes.. Please give me some feedback on how the 3 level ZZ Semafor indicator works for you and if you have any suggestion to share that would be greatly appreciated..

Hi Jordan, the indicator was gan hi lo bars and regular line version, the trade looked better than it really was, i bailed fairly quickly after i posted, but gained a pip or 2 . The ZZ Semaphor best used on higher timeframe, on 5 minute chart would get the alert then watch the price continue in the wrong direction before the turn actually happened, so all i can say is its dangerous and definitely not a leading indicator.

mrtools - Divergence_Alerts

I attached this indicator to 6 different pairs on 5min charts. After 4hrs there were no new red or blue bars. Then I changed timeframes and returned to the 5min charts. Now there are new red and blue bars. Is this what you would expect??

Thank you.

michaelB:
I attached this indicator to 6 different pairs on 5min charts. After 4hrs there were no new red or blue bars. Then I changed timeframes and returned to the 5min charts. Now there are new red and blue bars. Is this what you would expect?? Thank you.

Yes this was what i suspected before when i saw the code before adding the alerts, but when testing on my account it worked fine even the alerts were working, so i posted it, if it would have done as you said when I tested it I would not have posted it. Will not knowingly post indicators or Ea's not working correctly.

Hi,

Mrtools,

I am attaching image here to get clear idea. I want cross alerts of simple pcr at 50 level as shown in image.

sorry for trouble from me.

Files:
gbpusd_1.gif  23 kb
Reason: