Indicators with alerts/signal - page 342

It is a "Solar winds" indicator with period 21, renamed and made to show only +1 values for different "trends". More info on "Solar winds" indicator you can find here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650

wolfsch:
Hi

I found this very good indi and was looking to get in contact with the programmer, to have a possibility to get added an alert. But the code is encoded so I have no idea where to go for that purpose. Maybe you can help?

Thanks Wolfsch

solar wind

Hi and thanks a lot. This will save me a lot of wasted time andmoney possibly.

Thanks again and have a nice trading.

fisheryurik

autosurf:
Many thanks indeed with your information. This Ehler version is definately better than the one I was using. Do you know if there is any repainting issues?

Hi I just checked the fisheryurik with an EA and it was repainting badly! Do you have something which is not repainting?

Thanks

Check this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980/page5 . Some explanation there too

wolfsch:
Hi I just checked the fisheryurik with an EA and it was repainting badly! Do you have something which is not repainting? Thanks

Hey guys I hope you can help me again. Been looking for the heiken ashi exit mq4 instead of ex4 the only one I could find was from a russian site and the indicator did not look the same as the one I have in ex4. Luckily it seems to use the same parameters because all crosses are on the same bars. Here are both the ex4 and mq4 hopefully this will help to show the difference. If anyone could code a sound and arrow alert to either indicators below I'd be vary grateful.

I need help adding alert to this indicator please help

I really like this indicator a lot and use it every day. If anyone could code a simple sound alert and visual/arrow alert when the color switches from green to red or red to green I'd be vary grateful.

Sorry for the double post guess this was the right place after all.

heiken_ashi_exit.mq4

Files:

Can anyone code this indicator to show the ADR High and Low levels in history,not only for the current day

Files:

[lang=pl]heiken_ashi_exit_1.mq4[/lang]

johnny2pips:
I really like this indicator a lot and use it every day. If anyone could code a simple sound alert and visual/arrow alert when the color switches from green to red or red to green I'd be vary grateful.

Sorry for the double post guess this was the right place after all.

heiken_ashi_exit.mq4

[lang=pl]Try it, it should working.

Cheers Grzesiek. [/lang]

Files:

g.pociejewski:
[lang=pl]heiken_ashi_exit_1.mq4[/lang]

[lang=pl]Try it, it should working.

Cheers Grzesiek. [/lang]

Sorry bud it doesn't There's also no way to set the alert via indicator properties. Thanks for trying though.

johnny2pips:
Sorry bud it doesn't keeps giving sound signals with no pop up listing what pair the signal is for. There's also no way to set the alert via indicator properties. Thanks for trying though.

[lang=pl]I will see, the problem is with sound yes ? arrows is ok ? DO you need posibility to set kind od sound in properties ?

Cheers Grzesiek[/lang]

Reason: