Indicators with alerts/signal - page 324

Need alert

Hi guys! Plz Could someone add an Alert to this QQE ADV indicator? I want it to give me an Alert when blue and red lines cross each other on current candle. I have many QQE indicators but they have alerts when the candle closes. And settings are different. So guys I want only this QQE ADV indicator to be added an alert.

By the way guys plz don't change any code of this indicator and don't modify. Just add an Alert

Thanks in advance!

Files:
qqe_adv.mq4  3 kb

clon_tron:
Hi guys! Plz Could someone add an Alert to this QQE ADV indicator? I want it to give me an Alert when blue and red lines cross each other on current candle. I have many QQE indicators but they have alerts when the candle closes. And settings are different. So guys I want only this QQE ADV indicator to be added an alert.

By the way guys plz don't change any code of this indicator and don't modify. Just add an Alert

Thanks in advance!

Couldn't change or modify any of the code if i wanted too, the decompiler shredded the code big time

Request for an alert to be added

Greetings!

This is a terrific indicator, and when the 'diamonds' appear as the bollinger bands are violated,

a high percentage scalping opportunity emerges.

The only shortcoming is it lacks an alert for when the diamonds paint.

Could one of you great coders take a look at adding a popup alert when the bb's are breached and the diamonds appear?

Thanks

Files:

Please modify this Japanese EA

Could you please restrict the number of open trades to a user input variable (n)

Thank you in anticipation

Files:

can anyone help me?

i am trying to find a simple ea that will take partial profit after hit 10pips and moves stop loss to break even. then has a take profit of 20pips after till completely closed trade. i will be buying .1 lot and want it to take .02 lots out at each junction for a total of 5 tp. if anyone can help, that would be great.

thanks, Stacey

OrangeLn = buy/sell price

Green = TP

these values ​​come from an indicator

how can I change the order for example

buy / sell price: should be - 10 pips

TP: should be - 10 pips

{

ticket = OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,Lot,MyBid,SlipPage,NormalizeDouble(OrangeLn,NDigit),

NormalizeDouble(LimeLn,NDigit),OrdComment,OrdMagic,0,Green);

if(ticket<0)

{

Print("OrderSend failed with error #",GetLastError());

}else

{

Ord1Ticket = ticket;

Ord1Cmd = "Sell";

Ord1Price = MyBid;

}

}

}

indicator

guys somewhere here i saw the indicator with trendline. I mean that indicator sell automaticly or buy when he cut your painted trendline. Can some one put a link in that indicator or post it here? because I can't fin it anymore.

10 pips system

Hi I am trading with one strange system but results are great. When I made 17 profit possitions without loosing I start trading onmy real account and the results are 12 profit trades for 2 days without loosing. I have no free time to trade, and I made it results for 1-2 hours a day. Now I am looking for programmer to make an EA with my system, but i don't know if he results will be the same. If somene is interested write me private.

Files:
greatsrategy.jpg  244 kb

Attn:Dzonis

dzonis:
guys somewhere here i saw the indicator with trendline. I mean that indicator sell automaticly or buy when he cut your painted trendline. Can some one put a link in that indicator or post it here? because I can't fin it anymore.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648

Is it the trend predictor? However, it does not trade for you. It only indicates to you whether to buy or sell.

indicator

I have seen the indicator who trade for u according your painted trend line. I do not know the right name but i think the name like strategy developer v2 or something like that. Maybe some one have it?

Reason: