MONEY MAKING manual trading system - page 40

:)

can you help me* ?

Attachments

Recently, Forex-TSD made an update to all Forums that changed how they look and feel.

In the old days, when you displayed the list of Attachments, they appeared in chronological order, with the newer attachments at the top of the list.

Now when I display the Attachments, they are listed in reverse alphabetical order.

Does anyone know how to change the Attachment list so that the newer attachments appear at the top of list??

Hi michaelB,

I reported to the programmers so hope that will fix it.

darkonix

hello I try and I would like to thank the Lord bless you.

darkonix.

realman.

peterink:
here u go..

peterink what's the name of that indicator with blue dots. can you share?

How i Set up StepStop EA For tf 1 or tf 5

Initial stop = ??

Break even = ??

Step Size = ??

Min Distance = ??

Who have and idle ?

Thank you

The indicators for this system have been fitted to match tf15 so you would have to change more then just the trail stop ea

Thank you very much I am a newbie and trying to find a method which is suitable for me so I look forums for experienced peoples styles. I am trying now on demo account. Thanks for sharing. Hope u get many pips

no loosing trade

believe or not finally I find the best system for me. to this moment I have no loosing trade( on my 1 real and 2 demo accounts). I use manual trading and the result more than great. This system made 80-100 pips a day only with 2-3 hours trading a day. See today results

Files:

saiman4u:
believe or not finally I find the best system for me. to this moment I have no loosing trade( on my 1 real and 2 demo accounts). I use manual trading and the result more than great. This system made 80-100 pips a day only with 2-3 hours trading a day. See today results

Could you show your system?

Reason: