Indicators with alerts/signal - page 162

I just tested if this indicator does not repaint - IT IS REPAINTING ITSELF LIKE ANY OTHER ZIGZAG

Kalenzo:
I just tested if this indicator does not repaint - IT IS REPAINTING ITSELF LIKE ANY OTHER ZIGZAG

That's cos it is a zigzag, as far as I know the only one that does not is Dinapoli

Talking about ZigZag :

Show Must Go On, or Once Again about ZigZag - MQL4 Articles

The author claims it's less redrawing at 90 % than normal zigzag, at the end of article :

Conclusion

As a result, we've got an indicator with an algorithm that is perhaps obvious, but never used by anyone before, delivered from some disadvantages of standard ZigZag and owning the following advantages:

nodes are redrawn relatively less frequently, the redrawing being reasonable for both the swing and the previous price movement. At the same time, if they coincide on different TFs, then it is 90-95% probable that no redrawing will occur;

the possibility of observing everything that happens on three larger TF on a single chart, and, as a result, the possibility discover the main trends without using any additional constructions or tools;

using for ZigZag calculations any substandard TFs (from M5 to MN1) meeting any taste and need;

efficiency, high speed of calculations, clear algorithm and code that can be easily corrected and improved.

Just find it, test in progress

Here is Zig and Zag expert advisor statistics dont lie. , it repaints if price goes above higher high or below lower low.Stop chasing the shadow before you are getting a headache.

ZigAndZag_trader - MQL4 Code Base

3extremepips:
hai guys.. can u all help me...

i need a alert for indicator which...if RSI come crossover williampercentage %..

can u guys help me with this.. i always miss my shot at this early level.. thanks

best regard

pls..coders help me with this pleasee cross over with alarm alert

WATR with alert ? HELP

Hi, guys,

Please, make indicator WATR with a signal at change of color.

Thanks.

max moving average

Hello,

I have also been testing this indicator, is similar to Laguerre, and this NOT repainting, insurance, can try and assess whether it can put alerts?, Again thank you for your cooperation

CCI soundemailalert.

can some one code for 0 line crossing with email alert please .. thanks.

Reason: