Elite indicators :) - page 381

Ray

Here you go

Did not alter that indicator in any way. In fact this is a separate indicator that needs that indicator from your post to work (it is calling the "RK-PrCh_Signal-1" indicator from your post in order to get the calculated values). ShowSignalOnlyOnLastBaroption is added in order to allow signals showing only on last bar belonging to target time frame bar (the assumption is that the signal was valid on close of the target bar (so at the last bar of the target time frame bar)) or it should be repeated on all the bars that belong to target bar.

regards

Mladen

traderduke:
mladen

post 3925, if you have the time.

Thank you
Files:

High Low Dashboard

Hi Mladen,

You programmed the attached MTF Hi Low dashboard a while ago - it is based on candle highs / lows. Is it possible to re-code it so that higher high and lower low calculations are based on the "3 level semafor" indicator (depth to be user configurable), or if not on zig zag (non-lag)?

Thank you.

Files:

Thank you so much

Great as usual Mladen.

Pleasure to be a member here. I plan to subscribe to advanced next month. Because of you and the other very valued people here.

Thanks again

And a bit more

Mladen, just checked the QQE combined, but it gives very different results coparing to the QQE i use (here attached)

Where is the kick & can you make the indicator based on the attached QQE.

And if it's not very much to ask - can you make an EA?

Thanks again in advance

qqe_alert_mtf_v5.mq4

Files:

barbaron

It works OK In QQE there are 3 lines. Signal lines are calculated with WP multipliers 2.618 and 4.236. As far as I understood (from your description, this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general ) only 2 lines crosses are to be checked and then combined into 2 time frames "combined" signal. And that is what it does. The default parameter for WP used in the "combined" indicator is 4.236. If you want the "fster" signal line you have to set it to 2.618. Here is a comparison of the indicator posted by you (upper), regular QQE (middle) and "combined (lower) with WP set to 2.618 (upper picture) and 4.236 )lower picture).

In both examples "combined" time frames (both) are set to current time frame, in which case it shows only the current time frame. As it is visible it changes colors at exactly the right places. Also checked when it works in combined 2 time frames and it works as it should (as I understood from your description - if that is not the case, please let me know, since neither of the indicators has lines colored as you described them in your description)

regards

Mladen

Files:

Hi Mladen,

Sorry to loose your time. Yes I'm using the fast line (2.618). But when i've configured two QQE indicators from previous post and the combined QQE indicator, it gives some differences (see attached).

The upper is in M15 and the lower in H1

Thanks in advance for the help

Files:
screen1.jpg  259 kb

barbaron

that indicator you are using is not a mtf indicator. It has a couple of coding errors that are made when it works in mtf mode, and it makes it anything but a mtf. You can test it easily : mtf should give a same current value of a target time frame regardless of a current chart time frame. The indicator you posted is never going to show a correct value of a target time frame when in mtf mode (even more, i suspect that it will not show a singe correct value when in mtf mode). As a test : place a 1 hour indicator on a 15 minutes chart and mark the current values. Now change to 1 hour. As you will see the values are different. So what values did it show then on 15 minute chart? Those are not 1 hour values.

Here is a comparison of a correct (upper) way how a QQE should look and the one you posted (lower). On the lower picture there is the original target time frame chart (1 hour) As you can see it is showing values that do not exist at the target time frame and it is going to "invent" values for every time frame that it is attached to that is different from the target time frame (and those results are never going to be the same)

I know that it is easy to say "forget about that indicator" but that is what I can say. It has too many errors that are making it anything but multi time frame indicator when it is supposed to be multi time frame

regards

Mladen

barbaron:
Hi Mladen,

Sorry to loose your time. Yes I'm using the fast line (2.618). But when i've configured two QQE indicators from previous post and the combined QQE indicator, it gives some differences (see attached).

The upper is in M15 and the lower in H1

Thanks in advance for the help
Files:
qqec_1.gif  30 kb
qqec_2.gif  27 kb

Kind request to modify the attached indicator to view in separate window.

I found the histogram version, but would ideally like it with some indication of how long the body/wicks are...not sure if that's possible.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers, S.

Request

Dear Mladen,

Please could I ask you to consider my request in post #3934?

Regards.

Mladen

Thank you for the MTF, if I could indulge one more item "could you put the trend in the new indicator" for the EA to read?

Thanks again

Ray

mladen:
Ray

Here you go

Did not alter that indicator in any way. In fact this is a separate indicator that needs that indicator from your post to work (it is calling the "RK-PrCh_Signal-1" indicator from your post in order to get the calculated values). ShowSignalOnlyOnLastBaroption is added in order to allow signals showing only on last bar belonging to target time frame bar (the assumption is that the signal was valid on close of the target bar (so at the last bar of the target time frame bar)) or it should be repeated on all the bars that belong to target bar.

regards

Mladen
Reason: