Indicators with alerts/signal - page 195

mily2006:
I need an alert when price cross the lines.your help will be very useful for me!Thanks a lot.

Hello, here is the alert version of this nice indicator : SpudFibo - Trading System Forex

OSMA indicator

Does anyone have an OSMA with colour above and below zero and with a sound alert?

Guy Mann:
Does anyone have an OSMA with colour above and below zero and with a sound alert?

I see 4 Osma indicators on this thread and I coded one of them with colors and alert.

Has anyone seen an indicator that works like the WATL attached?

Hey hey forex people!!

i'm building my strategy right now, testing some indicators on the MT4. I would like to get an introduction to the fibonacci analysis method. been reading a little...any helping hand? going to bed right now...i hope to have an reply tomorrow!

increase:
Has anyone seen an indicator that works like the WATL attached?

it doesn't attached (again!) where it's from? NK's library?

fxbs:
it doesn't attached (again!) where it's from? NK's library?

It was from a Russian site, sent you a PM

Linuxser:
I see 4 Osma indicators on this thread and I coded one of them with colors and alert.

Thanks, Linuxer

dollyjen:
Hey hey forex people!! i'm building my strategy right now, testing some indicators on the MT4. I would like to get an introduction to the fibonacci analysis method. been reading a little...any helping hand? going to bed right now...i hope to have an reply tomorrow!

dollyjen,

I highly recommend that you read the book "Fibonacci Ratios with Pattern Recognition" by Larry Pesavento.

WRR

Some changes?

Guy Mann:
Thanks, Linuxer

Hi Linuxer, is it possible to make a small change to this inicator?

Is it possible to make the alert sound when the bars cross the zero line, in other words when the colour changes from the red to green, and vica vursa

Thanks

Reason: