Indicators with alerts/signal - page 17

stopreversal

Devil2000:
Hi You're confusing me, why do you need my permission to have it? you can use "search" feature to find it, there're many in this forum.

Hahahahaha sorry

thank a lot

Devil2000:
Hi You're confusing me, why do you need my permission to have it? you can use "search" feature to find it, there're many in this forum.

Devil2000

I tried doing a cut and paste from your StopReversalv2Alert into the StopReversal attached. But, I am out of luck. Would you mind coding the sound/pop up alert into this one? It only uses arrows rather than lines and dot.

Much appreciated.

fxcruiser

fxcruiser:
Devil2000

I tried doing a cut and paste from your StopReversalv2Alert into the StopReversal attached. But, I am out of luck. Would you mind coding the sound/pop up alert into this one? It only uses arrows rather than lines and dot.

Much appreciated.

fxcruiser

Hi fxcruiser, you can get it here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum. I was attaching 3 files, the 2nd file is stopreversal with alert and wihout lines and dot.

Why do you prefer stop reversal without lines? for me it's very helpful to filter false signal. New arrow will appear when the price is crossing the line, and the signal is valid as long as the price doesn't pulled back across the line, if you hide the line, you'll never know. You can use it as a trailing stop also.

Hope this help..

Devil2000:
Hi fxcruiser, you can get it here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum. I was attaching 3 files, the 2nd file is stopreversal with alert and wihout lines and dot.

Why do you prefer stop reversal without lines? for me it's very helpful to filter false signal. New arrow will appear when the price is crossing the line, and the signal is valid as long as the price doesn't pulled back across the line, if you hide the line, you'll never know. You can use it as a trailing stop also.

Hope this help..

Devil2000, thank you for the indicator and for bringing those good points about the dotted lines. I will keep it on.

fxcruiser

increase:
Have a go at this!

thank you Increase for taking your time to do this, you are a fine human being.

Bunch of great ppl here!. I read almost all the threads Need help.

First, let me say this forum is one of the great forums. I really appreciate/applaud to those who take their time and effort to reply/solve other user's problems/queries.

Now I have been reading this forum and searching mainly for a simple indicator. Either my rusty brain is not seeing/reading the code properly or I am getting old

All I need is an Audio/Arrow Alert when PRICE crosses/touches a particular MA. I See there are lots of indicators/codes that give alerts when 2 MAs cross. But I just want an alert when PRICE Crosses/Touches a particular MA.

Is this possible? I apologise in advance if this is requested back and already answered. I couldnot find it

Also I would like to get suggestion on a starting point on understanding MQL language/functions structures and syntax and any ebook/book recos is greatly appreciated.

Thanks again for this great site and great ppl!:)

Kent

Kent,

Post the indicator with the alarm when two MAs cross. I will try and see if I can modify it.

Maji:
Kent, Post the indicator with the alarm when two MAs cross. I will try and see if I can modify it.

>>

Hi Maji,

Thanks for willing to help. There are lotz of indicators posted by other experienced posters esp CodesGuru and Newdigital. I donot know which is the latest one. I will try to find and post here again. Thanks again for your willingness to help.

Kent

very thanks

increase:
Why not try this one

I need with MTF-function

Reason: