Indicators with alerts/signal - page 35

Audio alerts

Are there any candlestick pattern indicators out there that can give an audio alert when a pattern has formed?

What about RSI that gives audio alert when the indicator goes OS or OB?

RickW00716:
Are there any candlestick pattern indicators out there that can give an audio alert when a pattern has formed? What about RSI that gives audio alert when the indicator goes OS or OB?

One pattern indicator wth alert is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172940

But I did not check and did not try it.

Hull Ma Bars

Hi,

Please may one of your great guys add an audible and email alert to this indicator.

On bar close, if red after blue alert and if blue after red alert.

Thanks sooo much!

p.s Its a great indicator, dont think its been posted here before so you might all like to take a look.

Cheers,

Jc

Some Hull was posted with alert and email here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174961

Indicator.exe

hi guys.

i hope you can help me with this question, i have see this indicator on the forum , this indicator look very cool.

use 1 -4 hour chart , buy when histogram is green and sell when it turn to red.

my problem is that i don't know how this indicator works and if it re paint the past is useless, not?

thanks.

400396:
hi guys.

i hope you can help me with this question, i have see this indicator on the forum , this indicator look very cool.

use 1 -4 hour chart , buy when histogram is green and sell when it turn to red.

my problem is that i don't know how this indicator works and if it re paint the past is useless, not?

thanks.

You can run this indicator in metatrader strategy tester, turn on visual mode and you will see if it is repainting the past or not.

Kalenzo:
You can run this indicator in metatrader strategy tester, turn on visual mode and you will see if it is repainting the past or not.

BUT THIS IS INDICATOR , NOT EA! I CAN NOT RUN IT WITH STRATEGY TESTER.

400396:
BUT THIS IS INDICATOR , NOT EA! I CAN NOT RUN IT WITH STRATEGY TESTER.

SURE YOU CAN

1) open strategy tester

2) set m1 timeframe

3) use macd ea

4) turn on visual mode

5) when the ea tester window will pop up press pause

6) attach your indicator using navigator to this chart

7) unpause tests.

It works for me...

volatility

is there any indicator which can alert when volatility reaches a certain level? i have an indicator on 15 min chart and displays whether volatility is green, red or grey. grey is no trade zone. so i was wondering if there was an alert which could alert when we are out of the dead grey zone?

thanks

Reason: