Paul Carissimo
Paul Carissimo  

You're a BOSS @Mladen Rakic !!! LOL

777TAK333
777TAK333  
Mladen Rakic:

This is an upgraded step stochastic

Changes :

• completely rewritten the whole thing (it has nothing in common with the old versions (code wise)
  • option to use the basic averages for price filtering added
  • option to use smoothed or "raw" average range
  • option to use the latest set (22 types) of price
  • made it multi time frame
  • made it alert

Two points probably need an explanation :

Price filtering (and average range smoothing) : both are introduced in order to make filter out some false signals. As usual, probably the best is to show an example comparison , so here it is : upper is without price filtered (averaged), lower is using a very mild 5 period ema for price filtering - the difference is even like this obvious :

It needs to be experimented with, but, as far as I have noticed it in visual tests, it tends to be OK and is what we could call : an improvement, to the previous version.

The code is highly optimized now (to the extent that step stochastic is a function now - that can use anything as an input for calculation) and is cross platform portable (it will work the same way on mt4 as on mt5 - only two lines need to be changed) which means that it will be done for metatrader 4 too ASAP :)

One possibility that is less known about this type of step stochastic : see the example when slow parameter is set to less than 1 (be advised that it is a highly experimental territory and that for slow parameter set to, in general, values less than 0.5 results can be illogical) - that opens a whole new ground for experimenting with these types of settings

PS: the "less than 0.5" setting for slow parameter is worked on and is going to be altered to do some automatic adjustments for those settings, so, in the mean time : happy "experimenting" :)

Hello, can this indicator for MT4?
redbull
redbull  

Dear Mladen,

I need to convert for MT5 use the attached indicators

About spectrometr indicator there also is a dll file but it is not allowed to attach dll files here: any suggest?

Thank you so much for your help; your work for this community is unvaluable

Brian Lillard
Brian Lillard  

mladen

do you have any trend like notch indicators?

something that doesn't back-paint?

Or, anybody else price-action-like?

redbull
redbull  
Hello, is this thread still alive?
jacson101
jacson101  
was hoping someone could convert the low pass sync bands indicator from mt4 to mt5? at "longer" period settings mt4 eats into cpu but, it's useful
rabada
rabada  
They are expressing that bigger piece of sign organizations are exposure. I deduce we can't block them with the exception of in the event that we give them a shot. I will purchase in later on and present the results...only way on observe whether they are incredible.
To add comments, please log in or register