Elite indicators - metatrader 5 version :) - page 63

ekren Clausewitz
ekren Clausewitz  
Corrected QWMA looks like Kijun-sen. Interesting.
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
tradd:
Corrected QWMA looks like Kijun-sen. Interesting.
Yes, but the math is completely different :)
Amirali Joorabchi
Amirali Joorabchi  
mladen:

"Corrected" macd (using the same method for correction that is used in averages)

Corrected values tend to be good filters, but they should not be mixed with the filters we are using. The values for the "corrected" method are different from "filtered" values

Do we get a stochastic corrected as well ?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mladen:

"Corrected" macd (using the same method for correction that is used in averages)

Corrected values tend to be good filters, but they should not be mixed with the filters we are using. The values for the "corrected" method are different from "filtered" values

Extended "corrected" macd : multi time frame and alerts added

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Corrected stochastic too in the series of "corrected" indicators

Files:
Yangwoo Park
Yangwoo Park  

Hum... It seems more and more, interesting indicators are coming out only for MT5.... Hope Mladen doesn't slowly abandon MT4 just like MetaQuotes does.... ;-)

I don't migrate to MT5 anyway, cause I will have to do it all over again when MT6 replaces MT5.  :-0

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
heispark:

Hum... It seems more and more, interesting indicators are coming out only for MT5.... Hope Mladen doesn't slowly abandon MT4 just like MetaQuotes does.... ;-)

I don't migrate to MT5 anyway, cause I will have to do it all over again when MT6 replaces MT5.  :-0

Doesn't it depend on your broker?

What will you do when you have to shift your account to mt5?

Yangwoo Park
Yangwoo Park  
mladen:

Doesn't it depend on your broker?

What will you do when you have to shift your account to mt5?

Perhaps i would replace my broker with other brokers or service providers which still support MT4 (i need mt4 only for charting, execution can be done with other platforms). When MT4 is no longer available from anywhere, i will move to TradingView rather than MT5 (yes, i need to invest substantial time, money and effort for this migration)..... Unlike MetaQuotes, TradingView would understand the value of backward compatibility.
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
heispark:
Perhaps i would replace my broker with other brokers or service providers which still support MT4 (i need mt4 only for charting, execution can be done with other platforms). When MT4 is no longer available from anywhere, i will move to TradingView rather than MT5 (yes, i need to invest substantial time, money and effort for this migration)..... Unlike MetaQuotes, TradingView would understand the value of backward compatibility.

Will they?

Based on what?

Yangwoo Park
Yangwoo Park  
mladen:

Will they?

Based on what?

I don't have any base on this assumption, sir. However, TradingView's client is retail traders while Metaquotes client is brokers. (Since Metaquotes makes money from brokers, they are less care or less sensative to retail trader's demand). TradingView won't commit suicide by killing backword compatibility. Just my humble expectation....