EA to close all orders when one specific pair reaches TP

i am using a method where i open a basket of orders trading only the majors. for my exits i want all pairs to be closed when the pair that had the setup reaches a certain price level. for example, if eurjpy shows the strongest entry setup, and the other majors are also showing a similar attitude, i will open all pairs, but i want all pairs closed when eurjpy reaches a certain tp level in pips. thank you

There are a million ways to do this but it really depends on your existing code.

bfis108137:
There are a million ways to do this but it really depends on your existing code.
thanks for the response. i use a simple equity ea with basic close all functions based on account balance, maybe this feature can be added to it. i am not sure if it is possible though since it is only an .ex4 file (?)

grrbear:
i am using a method where i open a basket of orders trading only the majors. for my exits i want all pairs to be closed when the pair that had the setup reaches a certain price level. for example, if eurjpy shows the strongest entry setup, and the other majors are also showing a similar attitude, i will open all pairs, but i want all pairs closed when eurjpy reaches a certain tp level in pips. thank you
you may try this one, close all orders including open and pending orders once TP reach.. this EA only active towards specific pair.. you may attach on each pair you want to...

fsguanghui:
you may try this one, close all orders including open and pending orders once TP reach.. this EA only active towards specific pair.. you may attach on each pair you want to...

thank you. i need to be able to set it in pips instead of value. i also wanted an entry function where i can set a pending order and when it opens the ea will run a script of my choice(will be a batch order buy or sell script). this way it will automate the opening of multiple pairs based on a single pair pending order, and then close all orders when that pair reaches a certain pip profit

what about when i open eur usd and usd chf buy orders at the same time. these dont seem to move at the same speed. so in theroy when one is buying one is selling off or vice versa. 

eur usd - buy 0.01 lots

usd chf - buy 0.01 lots

your buying usd and selling it I think. so when one hits 1 usd i want all the trades to close(for example if eurusd hits tp of 1 usd close all trades). i was able to use the profit of these 2 trades combined(when one was in profit more then the other) to make a good profit with no loss.

Reason: