Elite indicators - metatrader 5 version :) - page 64

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
heispark:
I don't have any base on this assumption, sir. However, TradingView's client is retail traders while Metaquotes client is brokers. (Since Metaquotes makes money from brokers, they are less care or less sensative to retail trader's demand). TradingView won't commit suicide by killing backword compatibility. Just my humble expectation....

That is exactly my point

From what I see they are using something that awfully looks like mq3. And based on what is done so far, "promises are cheap". Anyway, we shall see in the times that are coming :)

Yangwoo Park
Yangwoo Park  
mladen:

That is exactly my point

From what I see they are using something that awfully looks like mq3. And based on what is done so far, "promises are cheap". Anyway, we shall see in the times that are coming :)

Oh, if you say so, that should be true. I trust you 100%. :-)

Good examples of companies who care retail clients can be Apple and Microsoft. When Apple migrated from OS9 to OSX or from PowerPC to Intel, they introduced compatibility mode (kinda vitual system). This is same to MS. We even can run Windows 98 binaries either on compatibility mode or Virtual PC. They simply don't abrubtly ditch their old systems. That's a suicide. Metaquotes doesn't care because you and i are not their clients. TradingView might follow the similar track as Apple or MS as their clients are retail traders.... That's fine anyway, i expect some savvy service providers will come up with 'virtual MT4' or whatever services sooner or later. Have happy Christmas sir! :-)

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
heispark:

Oh, if you say so, that should be true. I trust you 100%. :-)

Good examples of companies who care retail clients can be Apple and Microsoft. When Apple migrated from OS9 to OSX or from PowerPC to Intel, they introduced compatibility mode (kinda vitual system). This is same to MS. We even can run Windows 98 binaries either on compatibility mode or Virtual PC. They simply don't abrubtly ditch their old systems. That's a suicide. Metaquotes doesn't care because you and i are not their clients. TradingView might follow the similar track as Apple or MS as their clients are retail traders.... That's fine anyway, i expect some savvy service providers will come up with 'virtual MT4' or whatever services sooner or later. Have happy Christmas sir! :-)

Actually MS is not a good example

One example I had : I made a production optimization application using visual studio C++ nnn. And then, MS decided that they are making a new visual studio .Net. And the compatibility was "so good", that everything created in previous versions of visual studio had to be rewritten completely (it took me a couple of months). It happens all the time - and that is nothing new. As long as the decisions we (as in traders) make are not based on panic buttons, all shall be OK.

Jeff
Jeff  

It is making sense to update software for optimization like you saying.  Wherethey making the mistake the 600 build. why making the 600 and the Mt5 same time!? so confusing thing.

Is there a dz blau ergodic smi indicator for MT5? I was looking but I find the blau tsiMt5 only, no smi one.

This is only oscillatoer I am using my strategy. It is so great one.  I try the CCI averages you make for Mt5. It is great one too but ergodic smi one is working better my strategy. Can you please make one Mr. Laden if it possible?

Thank you your kind help.

JeffH

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
JeffH:

It is making sense to update software for optimization like you saying.  Wherethey making the mistake the 600 build. why making the 600 and the Mt5 same time!? so confusing thing.

Is there a dz blau ergodic smi indicator for MT5? I was looking but I find the blau tsiMt5 only, no smi one.

This is only oscillatoer I am using my strategy. It is so great one.  I try the CCI averages you make for Mt5. It is great one too but ergodic smi one is working better my strategy. Can you please make one Mr. Laden if it possible?

Thank you your kind help.

JeffH

That kind of Blau smi was still now made. Will be made
sebatian
sebatian  
mladen:
That will be good :)
Jeff
Jeff  
mladen:
That is great news!  
Bayramtm
Bayramtm  

Dear Mladen can you please convert this indicators to mt5?

Thank you!

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Bayramtm:

Dear Mladen can you please convert this indicators to mt5?

Thank you!

No. ex4 files can not be worked on
Bayramtm
Bayramtm  
mladen:
No. ex4 files can not be worked on
Mladen, please!