Elite indicators - metatrader 5 version :) - page 64

heispark:

Oh, if you say so, that should be true. I trust you 100%. :-)

Good examples of companies who care retail clients can be Apple and Microsoft. When Apple migrated from OS9 to OSX or from PowerPC to Intel, they introduced compatibility mode (kinda vitual system). This is same to MS. We even can run Windows 98 binaries either on compatibility mode or Virtual PC. They simply don't abrubtly ditch their old systems. That's a suicide. Metaquotes doesn't care because you and i are not their clients. TradingView might follow the similar track as Apple or MS as their clients are retail traders.... That's fine anyway, i expect some savvy service providers will come up with 'virtual MT4' or whatever services sooner or later. Have happy Christmas sir! :-)

Actually MS is not a good example

One example I had : I made a production optimization application using visual studio C++ nnn. And then, MS decided that they are making a new visual studio .Net. And the compatibility was "so good", that everything created in previous versions of visual studio had to be rewritten completely (it took me a couple of months). It happens all the time - and that is nothing new. As long as the decisions we (as in traders) make are not based on panic buttons, all shall be OK.

It is making sense to update software for optimization like you saying.  Wherethey making the mistake the 600 build. why making the 600 and the Mt5 same time!? so confusing thing.

Is there a dz blau ergodic smi indicator for MT5? I was looking but I find the blau tsiMt5 only, no smi one.

This is only oscillatoer I am using my strategy. It is so great one.  I try the CCI averages you make for Mt5. It is great one too but ergodic smi one is working better my strategy. Can you please make one Mr. Laden if it possible?

Thank you your kind help.

JeffH

JeffH:

It is making sense to update software for optimization like you saying.  Wherethey making the mistake the 600 build. why making the 600 and the Mt5 same time!? so confusing thing.

Is there a dz blau ergodic smi indicator for MT5? I was looking but I find the blau tsiMt5 only, no smi one.

This is only oscillatoer I am using my strategy. It is so great one.  I try the CCI averages you make for Mt5. It is great one too but ergodic smi one is working better my strategy. Can you please make one Mr. Laden if it possible?

Thank you your kind help.

JeffH

That kind of Blau smi was still now made. Will be made

mladen:
That will be good :)

mladen:
That is great news!  

Dear Mladen can you please convert this indicators to mt5?

Thank you!

Files:

Bayramtm:

Dear Mladen can you please convert this indicators to mt5?

Thank you!

No. ex4 files can not be worked on

mladen:
No. ex4 files can not be worked on
Mladen, please!

Bayramtm:
Mladen, please!

"graal" is renamed solar wind

as far as I see that "clear method" repaints too

the third is simply multiple zigzag indicator - use existing metatrader 5 version(s) to have same values

Normalized MACD

This indicator is almost same as the "normal" macd, except that it's values are normalized and are, roughly falling into a predictable range of values (unlike the regular nacd, that does not have that predictability of expected ranges).  That makes it usable for direct value-to -value comparison over different instruments and / or time frames (since the values are comparable now)

Even though the values are "very similar" to the original macd, the values can differ significantly - see the example : lower is the "regular" macd, and, as it is obvious, it is quite different in some periods of elevated volatility from the normalized version (not just regarding values, but the slope as well as the signal values).

It should be used using the same rules as regular macd, but some experimenting is advised

Files:
Reason: