One issue with bb stops - stochastic found and solved

Files:

hey guys

other one

http://indicators-bank.com/

sorry not all English for describing but some good mt5 indicator

日本最大級のFX無料インジケーターリンク集サイト for Metatrader 5

Jeff

BB stops of velocity ("smoother momentum")

I have a few indicators of MT4 that i would like to convert to MT5. I would like that someone could help me out here, gladly appreciated.
Files:
FPV.mq4  7 kb
FPV.ex4  16 kb
pvt.mq4  32 kb
pvt.ex4  53 kb

artsfx:
I have a few indicators of MT4 that i would like to convert to MT5. I would like that someone could help me out here, gladly appreciated.
Why don't you use any of the already existing pivot indicators for metatrader 5? They should be exactly the same (since there is nothing different compared to standard pivots in the versions you posted)

mladen:
Why don't you use any of the already existing pivot indicators for metatrader 5? They should be exactly the same (since there is nothing different compared to standard pivots in the versions you posted)
yes sir.. but a bit difficult to find indicators that are similar to it for MT5, which I found only displays the daily pivot but weekly and monthly pivot not shown, maybe you can show where I can find another one like it (pivot indicator which displays the weekly and the monthly pivot)

artsfx:
yes sir.. but a bit difficult to find indicators that are similar to it for MT5, which I found only displays the daily pivot but weekly and monthly pivot not shown, maybe you can show where I can find another one like it (pivot indicator which displays the weekly and the monthly pivot)
Check this (for start) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179671

artsfx:

pvt for mt5 attached

and for autopivot you can use this that mladens improved for me.

Files:

baraozemo:

pvt for mt5 attached

and for autopivot you can use this that mladens improved for me.

dear baraozemo, thank for your help.....but the same warning is still there, and still does not appear on my chart
Files:
Reason: