Need help indentifying indicator - page 248

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
magistr913:
Hey. I ask to share the link where it is possible to download here such bulls and bears light

That would be one of the attached

magi32
magi32  
Mladen Thank you
pqd
pqd  
gusdlc:

Hi Intrest1

I think this is almost or maybe the same indicator you are looking for...

what is the indicator in the main window??

kind regards YeshuaYoke

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
YeshuaYoke:

what is the indicator in the main window??

kind regards YeshuaYoke

That is most probably simple Bollinger or Keltner channel
pqd
pqd  
mladen:
That is most probably simple Bollinger or Keltner channel
thought so thankyou Mladen
techmac
techmac  
NicoleDeinhard:
can be this
What is it based on?
sreenewas
sreenewas  
Intrest1:
What is it?
its a paid one you can mail to the bottom mail id on screenshot he will help in that case 
marley60
marley60  
luffy:
Who knows this system?

two of the indicators are part of this system: https://de.scribd.com/document/83240574/Forex-Ultra-Scalper

there should be free versions of it available, because a few years ago she gave it away as a chritmas present.

I had it, but don´t have it anymore. ultrasignal & ultrafilter are just two different moving averages. the other stuff in your picture looks like a mtf-version of heikin ashi.

just found them...

Files:
myname
myname  
marley60:

two of the indicators are part of this system: https://de.scribd.com/document/83240574/Forex-Ultra-Scalper

there should be free versions of it available, because a few years ago she gave it away as a chritmas present.

I had it, but don´t have it anymore. ultrasignal & ultrafilter are just two different moving averages. the other stuff in your picture looks like a mtf-version of heikin ashi.

"Rita Lasker" giving away something hers for free :):):)

That is the same as telling that Karl Dittman is a coder :)

marley60
marley60  
nbtrading:

"Rita Lasker" giving away something hers for free :):):)

That is the same as telling that Karl Dittman is a coder :)

I think they both don´t exist. And the people behind these names are no coders, just "renamers". But "she" is sending free stuff whenever she wants to sell a new "stupid-people-will-get-rich-overnight-system". And not all of the free stuff has been useless.