Need help indentifying indicator - page 106

Pending Order Expert Needed

Hi

i am Searching for EA or Script to help me in short term trading which the following future :

When Activated

Place Buy or Sell Pending order above or below the last candle high or low with X Pips ....

Place SL for this Pending order above or below the last candle high or low with X Pips ....

Place TP 1 ( 50% of the Position at Profit = Stop loss ) .....

does EA or script like this exist ?

help needed!

hi & good day,

it's my birthday today & for that i really need help in finding tool or indi that can calculate the strength of the currency 'index' not the normal currency strength indi/meter. you can go to SIG platform & there you can check out the 'index' in their market watch box.

this tool or indi not only calculate the strength of the currency 'index' but lining it up with the strongest will be stated at the top while the weak will be at the bottom, so on & so forth

thank you

Draw on Screen

anybody know any software or tool that can draw anyway i want on MT4 Chart?

thank you for guidance

Looking for a simple Pivot EA

Hey guys,

I am looking for an EA wich sells/buys a position when the trend cross the pivot Line

Can somebody help me ?

Best wishes,

Hi 123456781,

There are many Eas based on Pivot (some of them are public and some of them are in elite section).

So, try to find by yourself sorry:

everything about pivot:

- pivot indicators are here. Start from the post #1.

- Pivot range: good public thread with indicators and system developing.

- Pivot indicators here improved by Linuxser (elite section).

- The Only Pivot: thread with pivot indicators and trading systems and separated thread with EA according to this system.

- Historical Pivot Indicator thread is here.

- Pivot Like DOTS Indicator thread is here.

- Woodie Pivots indicator is on this post.

- AllPivots_v2 for different timeframes (from H1) is on this post.

- 8 Hours Pivot - good thread about pivot indicators for H4, H8, H12, D1, D2 and D3 timeframes with alert using different mode calculation changable in input: original thread; my explanation.

- Bar Pivot System and EA is on this thread.

- Pivot Points Multitimeframe indicator is on this post.

- Pivot oscillator indicator is on this post. We can choose which levels we want to display with PivotLevel option. Level 1 shows Pivot, S1 and R1. Level 2 shows Pivot,S1,S2,R1 and R2. Level 3 shows Pivot, S1,S2,S3,R1,R2 and R3. Also, we can use any time frame (so it is not limited to time frames you need) and we can place multiple oscillators on chart.

Pivot_Scalper:

- Pivot_Scalper indicator is on this post;

- explanation about the system/indicator: this page.

- Pivot Scalper using Pivot Points - Daily (Shifted) is on this thread.

Pivot:

- FiboPivotandRSI. EA with settings. Timeframe.

- Masa9390_PIVOT EA: threadwith EA; original idea thread.

- FrBestExp02_7_maloma_mod: the thread with EA.

LNX_Pivots & PivotsTrailStops EA is on this thread with few versions. From the author: "Now you can trail any number of manually opened orders for one chart. Also you can use partial close with 3 targets. This EA works outside of last Pivots(R4 & S4) up to invisible R10 & S10.

- version 1.3 with partial close with 3 targets (if TargetPct1...3 > 0).

This version works outside of last Pivots(R4 & S4) up to invisible R10 & S10.

- version 1.4 with StopLoss.

If StopLossLevel > 0 : 1-1st nearest Pivot,2-2nd and so on.

- version 1.5 with minimal TP and SL.

Some EA with is close to your description may be on this thread:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177482

is there any tool to compare price between 2 broker?

I trade with many brokers and sometime, the price between them 's different. Is there any tool to compare the price between them.

I'll usefull to make a detail log about the deference price, the highest deference, the time it happened....Thanks

Highlight Bar n days back

I am searching for an MT4 indicator which will place a arrow or symbol on a bar n days back (i.e, the arrow will always be n days back)This is helpful in finding out and 'anticipating' the future direction of a Moving Average. The idea is taken from Chick Goslins trading

system.

Thanks

is N a fixed number -- can't see your logic, what arrow, what N days , why go left, but not right

Files:

xx3xxx:
is N a fixed number -- can't see your logic, what arrow, what N days , why go left, but not right

N is a fixed number ...for instance if you are using a 50 day SMA to determine the trend, N would be 50 and the arrow would point to the 50th day (to the left!) from the current day. This will show the bar which will be dropped off tomorrow when a new bar forms. The logic is that by seeing the bars which will be dropped off we can 'anticipate' the future direction of the SMA. Hope it makes sense. To quote from the Chick Goslin book Trading Day by Day:

"The Trend Line:

The trend line is a 49 day Simple Moving Average whose function is to indicate the existing long term directional price energy flow. The basic idea of the trend line is, if the current price is higher than it was a couple of months ago (ie. ten weeks ago), then the trend of the price is presumed to be up. Over any meaningful period of time, the best (ie. the highest probability) trades will be those markets with well established trends

Anticipating the trend line: To anticipate the direction the moving average will head next, simply compare the price area of the past few weeks with the prices around ten weeks ago. In other words, if current prices are clearly higher than they were ten weeks ago, we can anticipate the 10 week MA will continue moving up; if lower, we can anticipate it will continue to move down.

Daily range dashboard

Hi

I hope I've put this in the right section?

Does anyone know of a dashboard (I've searched but no joy yet), that can show all pairs (or selected pairs) when they are near/at/beyond their average daily range for a given number of periods (pref selectable)?

Cheers

Edit: found one over at FF. Here a link to the indy if anyone else is interested, very useful.

http://www.forexfactory.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=636490&d=1297314764

Reason: