Need help indentifying indicator - page 105

Looking for Simple Volume Indicator

Hi,

I'm looking for a simple volume indicator that has colors based on the price movement. So if the candle is going up, then the volume bar is color1....and vice versa, if the candle is going down, then the volume bar is color2.

The standard volume indicator that comes with MT4 has color based on the the previous volume bar only, which is not what I'm looking for.

I'm not sure if this has been done, but it sounds like it should have since the concept is so simple.

TIA

Multi currency / multi pair indicators

Hi ,

i just thought i would like to see what responce this would get.

To the moderator i appologise in advance if i have posted this incorrectly or in the wrong place.

By all means please do move it to the approprate place.

Anyway this it to see what is the effectiveness in out trading with multi currency or multi pairing indicators.

Are there any indicators that are being used right now by fellow members that may be of interest ..?

Are there any coders wanting to experiment to see the effect of changing indicators to multi....?

Anyway i await all responces...

Thankyou

multi pairing request

To any coder who is up for a challenge...

Can you convert the following to Multi currency / pairing indicators....?

Cronex Taichi

MTF ICHI

Results of alerts on pairings and periods to show in seperate window.

Ask & bid prices from 2 different mt4 brokers

I need some sort of tool or script or EA that can monitor the BID and ASK prices from

2 seperate different MT4 brokers. Then have EA calculate the diference to place a trade

Hi k15hor,

Look at the following thread/pages:

- Multi pair indicators thread: indicators with milti pairs view in one separate window.

- Tickwatcher: A kind of a scaner to monitor trends for multiple pairs and time frames. Original thread.

and some more:

- MultiPairTrend indicators are here;

- !xMeter: the other way to monitor the trades are on this thread; Updated xMeter is on this page;

- MultiPairSinyal indicators: this post.

- Multipair_Sinyal indicator: post to download; explanation is on this post and this one; same indicator to trade the Gold: this post.

Hi fab4x,

Look at those 2 pages:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176191

and

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here

thankyou i will widen my search ...

newdigital:
Hi k15hor,

Look at the following thread/pages:

- Multi pair indicators thread: indicators with milti pairs view in one separate window.

- Tickwatcher: A kind of a scaner to monitor trends for multiple pairs and time frames. Original thread.

and some more:

- MultiPairTrend indicators are here;

- !xMeter: the other way to monitor the trades are on this thread; Updated xMeter is on this page;

- MultiPairSinyal indicators: this post.

- Multipair_Sinyal indicator: post to download; explanation is on this post and this one; same indicator to trade the Gold: this post.

Close selected orders by OrderTicket EA

Hi, i'm looking EA to create orders basket from existing orders and closing them when primary order is close.

In example:

I have orders with tickets 612222,612223,618997,615645,610954

when order 618997 is close i want to automatic close order 612223 and 610954

I'm looking for a second ea. It opens positions at a certain level, a pond SL when the price reaches the level x.

In example:

I opening position on 1.1111 When price hit 1.1211 Ea placed SL on 1.1161 level. Price going down, order is close at sl. When the price drops below the opening level, say 50 points, we re-position at 1.1111

Can anyone help?

Need EA or script to stop my Martingale EA at set time but let current cycle end?

It's all in the title really, but basically I'm looking for a standalone EA or script with a time setting that will stop my Martingale EA from starting another cycle BUT allowing the current cycle to end.

So, for example my Martingale EA starts a series at, say, 3.00pm but I want it to stop trading at 4.00pm and yet the current cycle is still in progress at 4.00pm. Therefore it should let that one finish all its steps and then stop the EA from starting again......

Does such a thing exist??? If not, does anyone know how to code it? I'm not a programmer but such a thing would have a good use!

I would be so grateful for any help. If you know anything please get in touch. It will add the finishing touches to my system which is working so well. But I need it to complete a finalcycle at a set time and stop. I am always in profit at this time but not always there to stop it myself! Will give anyone the system if they can help:) Many thanks guys, I know I can ask you for your help as you all have so much knowledge!

Draw On Chart

I like to use pen to draw on my chart to visualize price movement. does anyone know what kind of tool or software to to that

thank you

Reason: