Need help indentifying indicator - page 101

Looking for 2 - 3 bar Trailing Stop EA

Hi,

I am looking for 2 - 3 Bar high/Low Trailing stop EA with Breakeven function. After each move trailing stop should move to next bar .

Searched the forums but could not find a specific one.

Thanks for the help

Looking for an EA that uses a sequence of user defined lot sizes.

Hi TSD,

I am looking for an EA that lets you put in a series of lot sizes in a sequence. I would like to be able to put in a series of specific lot sized. The only thing I can find is PowerSM. In the code it looks like this...

extern string LotsProgression="0.1;0.1;0.2;0.3;0.4;0.6;0.8;1.1;1.5;2.0;2.7;3.6;4.7;6.2;8.0;10.2;13.0;16.5;20.8;26.3;33.1;41.6;52.2;65.5;82.5;103.9;130.9;165;207.9;262;330.1;416;524.7;661.1";

Does anyone know any other EAs that have something like this?

sharma666 Can you explain how you plan to use the EA? Just not very clear from your description

for341 We are developing one, it is not free but it will trail High/Low of x bars back pluss 7 other trailing methods and more...

check manual for XBarsBack trailing stop loss method here:

http://landofcash.net/Download.aspx?target=LOCTrailingManual

Help - Arrows on the chart window

Hello,

I've started a few days ago with my MT4 programing studies. So I apologize for my newbie question...

Can you tell me where to find an indicator that shows simultaneously:

1 - A separated chart with the indicator (for example ADX)

2 - In the main chart arrows representing specific points (for example +DI and -DI crosses)

Thank you guys!

And congratulations for the forum!! I'm loving TSD!!!

Hi there!

Can anyone help me please...

I realy can't resolve this!!!

strutch:

Hi there!

Can anyone help me please...

I realy can't resolve this!!!

Strutch,

This one was posted in Synergy thread, think it does what you are looking for. Pretty hard to learn from ex4

I am just beginner (not get drown) for mq4 programming

first question is easy, sometime, for some indicator, INPUT, it got 0 - main window, 1 - subwindow #1 and 2 - subwindow -- additonal one

I guess, you have to find an indicator, after you change the INPUTS tab, to find the sub-window result

-----

second Q -- that indicator is obsolete, outdated one

----

in general, you can begin with OHLC == open , high , low , close price of one candle to play with

I may even enclose one HULL indicator that I modify (I call it my creation) and some people here like it -- when you request

second, after studying 10 indicator here

you should pay 30 or more USD per month and get the elite section here -- asked administrator to give you an Easy indicator with MQ4 to play with first, before you pay for 1 month

then you could learn some other people programming, MQ4 is not totally , syntax based, I realised that many code are TEST and TRY result, we seldom totally understand why something suppose to work but not work, or +ve mean up trend, -ve mean down trend -- it got a little mind on its own -- as DEVELOPERS here pay to get the super-elite section

so it will take you around half a year to get the hands on it, try OHLC, i.e. replace word open , with HIGH , etc to see what effect is it on the result chartings

it is quite fun to learn as if you have an idea, the keywords there are limited in number, so you should able to turn some indicator , adjust it to suit your trading style or get rid of your bad habit in tradings

======

MQ4 - -- via compiler - ---- ex4

but I don't keep mq4 these day, so only ex4 is provided, this indicator -- you have to search the forum for MQ4

got an input tab -- the variable [window number] 0 -main, 1 - subwindow

of course, you have to add to a template that already got a subwindow indicator

otherwise, my guess, if you change it to one, the indicator will seems to disappear

it should helps

mrtools:
Strutch, This one was posted in Synergy thread, think it does what you are looking for. Pretty hard to learn from ex4

Thank you so much mrtools!!

Now I can easily study how to get an indicator (separated chart + arrows on the main window) !!!

Good Trades,

StRuTcH

program wanted to allow multiple accounts ordering

I am looking for trading multiple accounts on MT4, but my broker don't allow managed account septup for less than certian amount of funds..so I need a script or a program that allow me open a trade on one account so automatically same trade is opened in the rest of accounts, and when i close it on the master account the rest of the accounts get closed too

Hi can anyone pls identify this indicator n guide me to it

Hi can anyone pls identify this indicator n guide me to it

Thanks

Reason: